DisneyOz the great and powerful

N Review updated:

Oz the great and powerful was horrible. The beginning. . . In cropped black and white. . . Was so bad i almost turned it off immediately. Then, even when he landed in oz and the screen became colored and larger. They still made the movie in that theater version that leaves 4 inches of black at the top and 4 inches of black at the bottom of my 46 inch screen. In the old days, with square shaped tv's that was somewhat understandable. But in today's world of flat screen tv with shapes that match those of theater screens. Why am i being robbed of all that space on my screen? I have a screen that is roughly 40 inches wide and 24 inches high. But with the wide screen effect i'm looking at a film that is only 16 inches wide. Hollywood should not make movies that don't allow me to use my entire screen. And disney should be ashamed of their poor judgment in believing that a small black and white screen was the way to start this movie. I get the association to the original wizard of oz, but come on. This is 74 years later. This is the 21st century. Make movies in it.

malori23 Oct 29, 2019

what episode is that on?

• Ca
    Candy4EverSweet Jun 21, 2016

Make a better movie it is very racial!!! I grew up watching the Princesses and each one was in a far away fairy tale setting. I can not believe that Disney would make such a racial profiling movie!! I am not spending another dollar ON DISNEY PRODUCTS. I am HIGHLY disappointed, and I will not be visiting the THEME PARKS anymore either!!! SAD knowing that Disney is all about money and not the children as they advertise!!! Can I sue for this? Because it is not only emotional disturbing, coming from such a productive company. It is false advertising. Only thing I can say is that if I was Tiana I wouldn't want to be a part of the Princesses after this SHOWCASE OF BULL****!!!

• Ga
    Garfunkel Sep 07, 2014

LEL NAREEB JAJAJA

• Ha
    hannahbanana Mar 03, 2014

I wanted to join the Disney movie club and buy the 4 movies for 1 dollar.It said that I had to sign up so I did most of it. Then I started to read the terms and agreements so I was reading it when I scrolled down and saw that it said that they didn't take debit .I wish that they did but they don't so I have to deal with it. I would really appreciate it if they would change this so maybe me and my family could sign up.

• Lo
    Loogooboo May 07, 2013

I just want to say that you are really stupid. First of all iCarly is a Nickelodean TV show... Second of all. That picture is definately photoshopped.

• Sk
    skorpeon Feb 04, 2013

The tshirt originally said "My pudding, My rules" the orange area around the word "pussy" is the dead giveaway to the immature Photoshop.

• Ka
    Katiebk Jan 11, 2013

Dear Disney channel, on one of your episodes of iCarly, Carly's friends Sam is wearing a shirt that says "My pussy, My rules"...y'all are gross..be ashamed of yourselves.

And bring back Lizzie McGuire.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Dec 15, 2010

You can email them suggestions of changes you like or you can find a new game to play.

• Da
    damn angry kid Dec 15, 2010

Im 11 and I play club penguin for 1-2 years and i dont get why we cant have things we alredy boght WITH A MEMBERSHIP and we cant do anything hard becouse that DUMB stampbook!!!.

• Ru
    ruby whitaker Oct 11, 2010

I was watching Disney the other day when As the Bell Rings was on. There was talk of the haka, then one of the characters did a very twisted version of the haka, and I being a New Zealander find that quite offensive. I felt they were making fun of the haka and it was quite disrespectful of Maori culture.

• Wa
    Walter N. Clark Apr 24, 2009

Purchased a computer mouse from Overstock.com with Disney Visa Chase Credit Card 12/06. Disney Card closed out by us on 7/07. Overstock.com credited the computer mouse to the Disney Card ono 12/08 even though it is no longer in existence. They claim the transaction was posted and to check with Disney Chase for our money. No one, no one at Chase can find our old account. Please advise.

Thank you.

Mr. Walter N. Clark
    [email protected]

marilyn wilson Jun 05, 2008

purchased a size 3 princess cinderella shirt washed it and dryed it just once and the whole decal of cindrella fell off only had it for 6 days first wash i have the decal if you would like me to send it to you
    marilyn wilson