DishTV.inpoor after sales service

U

My connection has not been working for the past 20 days and the dealer by the name mr babu k (Dealer id 35868) operating in kothagiri has not responded to my complaints and off late has refused to attend to my calls.
Dealers like him should not be allowed to operate and should be blacklisted.

• Sw
    swami manoj dundayya May 29, 2010

my vc number is [protected] this vc number registar panchakhari mallikarjun shashtri my mobail numbar [protected]
    i am recharge my vc on date 30/3/2011 on 6.p.m itz cupan numbar [protected] password 1800 so very let not to recharge and trangacation id [protected] so plese recharge my vc

• Ha
    HANUMAN SAHAY CHOUDHARY Jan 09, 2011

sir,
    am hanuman sahay choudhary my VC no.[protected]
    i want this serivce temperly disactive. because am go to another palace.
    am sending u this complain two time plz...accept my request &
    action this : tks

from
    hanuman sahay choudhay
    VC No.-[protected]

sajawa awan May 04, 2011

sir koi help kr skta ha yaha pe

plzzz help me koi ha

help meeeeeeeee

koi onl9 haaaaaaaaaa

satnam puri Sep 01, 2012

My Vc number [protected] permanet terminate service please.my phone number +[protected], +[protected].

• Ro
    roung recharg Nov 03, 2013

Hi I am ranvir singh mera vc no - [protected] ( id - [protected] ) recharge amount - 500.00 rec.date - 02.11.13. galti se vc no - [protected] par recharge ho gaya h. pls return my amount.

• Hu
    hukumchand sen Nov 04, 2014

plesce call me [protected]

• Vi
    Vinayak Malwadkar Nov 22, 2014

6/11/14 ya divashi 6.48 sandhyakali shivam electronics aparna Pawar yani recharge kele ahe pan chhanel disat nahi ID No. 3605986 ha ahe ani [protected] Ani [protected] ha ek no ahe tar mi kay karu te sanga maze nav vinayak malwadkar ahe patta Mangalmurti vadya jal chinchwad gaon pune - 33 asa ahe pho . no. [protected] / [protected] ase ahe

CHACKO KURIAN Dec 16, 2014

SIR AFTER RECHARGED MY DISH TV A/C I AM NOT GETTING ANY TV CHANNELS PLEASE CHECK AND RE ACTIVATE MY
    VC [protected]

• On
    Online _CST Dec 22, 2014

Dear CHACKO KURIAN,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Regards,