DishTV.innew connection

Contact # [protected]
New Connection VC : [protected]
Old connection VC : [protected]
Complaint # [protected]

Complaint id is 64902 : I have Also written to your CEO today, hoping for some positive response.

Current Issue :

1) Connection on new VC not working at all
2) Earlier when it was working channels were not coming clear at all, Logos & images were poor in clarity & with trekking/Dubbing

Please change your company name from DISH TV to "DITCH TV"

I have also taken this to National Consumer Complaint Forum & Indian Consumer court Forum already

I am a customer of DIsh TV & have been going through the most PATHETIC customer service that I have ever come across, your company is a bunch of cheaters who just know how to take money from their customers & not provide them with any service at all.

I bought a new multi-connection from you on Feb 22nd on my second TV that I bought that is not working at all, you are charging me for a service that you are not providing at all.I need a refund of the money that I paid to you on 22nd Feb as your engineers who visited my house are not able to resolve the issue that has been ongoing from the point I bought this new connection.

I will be taking this to the consumer court to raise my grievances and how Dish TV tortures their customer's and makes money out of them & looking out for all ways to take it to social media as well.

When I bought this connection I was told and made a lot of promises that I will get a great service and a good experience if I take the 2nd multi connection but now nobody in your company is willing to help me.

Most of the Channels (Example Channel 403, 462 etc) are not coming clear on my brand new SONY Bravia and there is a lot of overwriting on all the Channel Logos & writings on the channel due to which the picture quality and clarity is extremely poor.I was told by the first engineer who visited my house that I need to call the customer care and get a complaint registered to get a new Set up box installed to resolve this picture issue.

I called on 24th Feb at 7:20 pm & Spoke to Sandeep who logged a complaint ([protected]) & he went through with me a lot of troubleshooting which did not help at all.This call lasted for about 15 minutes and ended at 7:35.Prior to this call I called on a couple of occasions already and my call was disconnected by your call center agents.

Today Technician Lalit Chauhan & Abhishek Shukla came over & without even probing the issue or troubleshooting that this a my TV issue as it's screen size is big & this has got nothing to do with Dish TV.He came at 11:30 am and left at 12:45 pm & just wasted my time & effort.He changed the set up Box & that made no difference to the issue, channels were still coming unclear & with dubbing or over-writing.When he changes the set up box he was't willing to get it enabled to do the testing & T/S & after numerous request we got the set up box enabled as earlier it was't displaying any channels at all we just could not have identified the comparisons in channel viewing in both the set up boxes.

He said this issue cannot be resolved as it is a TV issue because the LED screen size is 55 inches it wont be clear.I asked him to plug my existing old TV which is 32 inches and show me if it would be resolved by plugging in a smaller size TV but he did not do that at all.

After wasting my time again I had to call the call center & I then spoke to Soimoi at 12:03 pm & after explaining the issue for 4 minutes my call was dropped yet again.

Then I called up again at 12:08 pm and spoke to Debjani & this call dropped as well at 12:30 after I was put on hold for about 10 minutes.

This is the worst of experiences that I could ever imagine & I need all my open concerns to be properly addressed & fully resolved to my satisfaction.

Also I need a refund of the connection money as well as recharge amount that I have paid to Dish TV.

Regards,

Abhishek

• Ne
    Nextaxprogmailcom Feb 25, 2016

Very valuable. Thank you for sharing. Many of us want out of overpriced cable. We must do research before switching to any satellite firm.

• On
    Online _CST Feb 26, 2016

Dear Abhishek Dhawan

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Regards,
    Online Team
    DishTV

• On
    Online _CST Mar 11, 2016

Dear Abhishek Dhawan

As per our conversation with you on [protected], we informed to you that the necessary waiver has been credited on your VC. Next switch off date has been changed to 13/04/2016.

Regards