Dish Network / Dish.com โ€” dish

For years now, in the wee hours, you interrupt the programming on the Oxygen channel... Usually, during my crime shows, for example, Dateline. You break for commercial, in the middle of their sentences and when we come back from the break, we've missed 3-5 minutes of the show. It's frustrating... Please stop it. Make up your spots, somewhere else, stop interrupting programming. I'm sure the Oxygen channel wouldn't want you to interrupt their programing.

• Updated by Magadeshue ยท Oct 20, 2019

We pay the Provider. The Provider should be able to choose how they provide. So, the Provider should stop the interruptions.

• Updated by Magadeshue ยท Oct 22, 2019

When I reach out to DISH, there shouldn't be trolls, answering my complaints. You sit back and watch us go back and forth but never give any input... But some nosey, lonely and starved for attention, fool wants a tit for tat. Tell Craig and ', to get a life and to stop speaking on your behalf.

Ma
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

The Oxygen channel decided that this was the best thing to do to pay the bills.

Oct 20, 2019

Channel owners control what is aired and when, including commercials. Not providers. This is literally the choosing of Oxygen.

Oct 21, 2019

The provider has zero choice in it. The provider only offers you the platform to view the channel. What is broadcast on that channel, is up to the channel owner. Your complaint would have to be made with Oxygen, regardless of who your provider is.

Oct 21, 2019

@chadt41 Passing the buck is easy, when you know you're already getting paid. Gotcha, thanks. Let me see, whose services I can pass on now.

Oct 21, 2019

@Magadeshue Would be the same thing on any provider. Not sure you understand who you’re talking to, as I am not an employee. Facts are facts, regardless of your feelings. It’s not passing the buck, it is telling you the truth. I apologize if the truth offends you.

Oct 21, 2019

@Magadeshue Basically, you’re asking Dish and any other provider to commit copyright infringement. They do not own the content, nor the channel. They only offer you the platform to view it, so without the channel owners permission, they cannot make any alterations to the broadcast at all.

Oct 22, 2019

@chadt41 I just asked that you stop interrupting programming. Instead of going back and forth in this thread, you could be addressing the issue. It's simple, "Hey Oxygen, our customers are complaining about you interrupting their shows, after 3am Eastern Standard Time, in the middle of the commentators' sentences... It's disrespectful. They miss, anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes of their shows, three to four times, every single day." Or maybe, someone should let those clients know, who air their national ads, on Oxygen, that they're being made up in the wee hours, aggravating the viewers. But that would be too easy. I digress... Let it go.

Oct 22, 2019

@chadt41 Aw hell naw, I thought you were a rep. See your way out of this, you are not relevant to my complaint. Wrong one, I'm not her. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

•   Oct 22, 2019

@Magadeshue Hi there Magdeshue, as stated previously, this is a decision by Oxygen Netowork directly. I apologize for any confusion caused. Thanks!

Oct 22, 2019

@Magadeshue They can’t, ask Directv about that. They tried with the Weather Channel and failed. And there isn’t a lot of customers, only you complaining about it.

@chadt41 You're still trying to be a troll?... Go away. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ

Oct 22, 2019

@Magadeshue Don’t think you know what a troll is. If you look up the definition, you’re more in line with that. Facts don’t care about your feelings, no matter how offended you want to feel. Facts remain, and that is why you’re still upset.

@chadt41 You must be desperate for attention... ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ

Oct 22, 2019

@Magadeshue You’re not asking Dish for anything. You’re asking Complaintsboard.com. And then you are trolling. You are the troll. By definition. Let that sink in for a moment. You have been given the answer by all of us on this board, and by Dish, and you’re still trolling. That is the irony here. You’re a troll.

Oct 22, 2019

You understand this is a random complaint board and not associated with Dish in any way, right? You are a special cookie.

Oct 23, 2019

@chadt41 Smell yourself then kiss my ass. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ

Oct 23, 2019

@chadt41 Now, think of another comeback... You lonely turd... Just dying for attention. What else ya got, Cookie? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oct 25, 2019

@Magadeshue Still trolling, I see. Even more directly now.