Dish Network / Dish.com — dish
For years now, in the wee hours, you interrupt the programming on the Oxygen channel... Usually, during my crime shows, for example, Dateline. You break for commercial, in the middle of their sentences and when we come back from the break, we've missed 3-5 minutes of the show. It's frustrating... Please stop it. Make up your spots, somewhere else, stop interrupting programming. I'm sure the Oxygen channel wouldn't want you to interrupt their programing.
Updated by Magadeshue · Oct 20, 2019
We pay the Provider. The Provider should be able to choose how they provide. So, the Provider should stop the interruptions.
Updated by Magadeshue · Oct 22, 2019
When I reach out to DISH, there shouldn't be trolls, answering my complaints. You sit back and watch us go back and forth but never give any input... But some nosey, lonely and starved for attention, fool wants a tit for tat. Tell Craig and ', to get a life and to stop speaking on your behalf.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!