Discovery Health Medical Aid Logo

Discovery Health Medical Aid

Having problems with Discovery Health Medical Aid?

+27 115 292 888 (Digital Support)
+27 315 086 444 (Fraudline)
+27 860 445 566 (Healthcare Professionals)
+27 860 345 678 (Financial Advisers)
+27 860 998 877 (Gap Cover)
+27 115 411 222 (Discovery Health Medical Scheme)
+27 115 296 006 (Discovery Vitality)
+27 113 691 018 (Lost & Stolen Cards)
+27 860 751 751 (Discovery Insure)
+27 860 047 687 (Discovery Life For Employers)
The Point Shopping Centre, 76 Regent Street, Sea Point
Cape Town
South Africa - 8060

Complaints & Reviews

emergency room payment

Today my wife was admitted to the emergency room at Emfuleni mediclinic after she accidentally inhaled...

disappointed and shock in discovery racist action against the white race of south africa citizens

I'm so disappointed and shock in discovery racist action against the white race of South Africa citizens .

With how did you start your empire with?

Remember never think you are a giant and nothing can touch you. History has shown and proven itself time and time again that giants can fall and normally they fall the hardest.

There is no blessing or will have no blessing in your business any more!!!

I'm  why should i stay with discovery if the are racist company. If my colour of my skin is not good enough for you then my money is not good enough for you too.

STOP YOUR RACIST ACTION AGAINST THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.

WE HAVE JUST AS MUCH RIGHTS AS ANYONE ELS.

If you are not going going down this road you are going to force me  to start moving my business away from you racist company.

Learn from history don't make the same mistakes or  follow the same footsteps as the ones before you or you will suffer the same consequences as the ones before you in history.

[email protected] Nov 22, 2018

Herewith I wish to let you know that I am absolutely shocked and disappointed about Discovery's new initiative that will only benefit black people. Me and my family has been members of Discovery for almost 40 years. Why must we be so blatantly excluded? Discovery has taken our money for all these years and now show that it was never valued.

In South Africa at this specific time of violence and disruption, our nation do not need to be separated more than we already are by skin colour.

I thought much more of Discovery than being so small in their thinking.

The ANC had 25 years to uplift black people and failed miserably. Every body is suffering the consequences. Every body needs extra help to survive and maybe prosper. Racism like this attacks white peoples worth and dignity and should never be initiated or tolerate.

Please reply to my complaint.

inefficient service of crucial needs

We have managed to secure a date with the neurosurgeon for Mitch's VNS surgery but Discovery are dragging...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices