Discoverlounges / Halloween CostumeOnline order

I ordered a Halloween costume from their website and it has not been shipped out as of yet. I have tried to call the phone number listed on their website 5 times and no one picks up. I have sent e-mails to three different e-mail addresses (all listed on their website) and have not received a response. My credit card was debited for the amount of my purchase on the day that I ordered the merchandise. This is incredibly frustrating and unfair to consumers.

Jennifer Major

• Qu
    quamtotius Jan 16, 2009

I've got the same experience. I ordered something and don't get any order status, no response on mails sent to all their addresses and nobody answering the phone.

I've ordered several items and got nothing.

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM !! You'll loose your money.

Q

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices