Discount Travel and LeisureCANCELLATION of services

I am cancelling my subscription. I want the $24.55 to QUIT coming out of my checking account. I have contacted my attorney and he says you CANNOT have a "no cancellation" clause and the Better Business Bureau has been contacted.
This needs to be stopped immediately or me and my attorney will take further action against your company. This has caused great duress.

• Pa
    paula muzny Nov 02, 2008

someone used my credit card number and I am being billed every month for $1.00 and I have not been able to cancel even through the credit card company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices