DirecTV & AT&T / tv & internet bundle

United States Review updated:

I signed up for a bundled Internet & DirecTV package on 2/10/19. First off they did not show up for appointments 4 times with the internet installation and 6 times for DirecTV. When I received my bills they were not bundled and they were a lot higher than the quoted price. I have spent up to 5 hours on one phone call trying to get this straightened out. That is just one of propbably 50+ calls. All the calls are basicly the same "I can help you" "Give me a monent to fix this" "Sorry, my system won't let me do it, let me transfer you" Over and over. Where can I turn to get actual customer service from them?

Ki
May 13, 2019

Comments

•   May 13, 2019

So a company fails to show up a total of 10 times for combined services and you still decided to proceed? You are a special kind of d-u-m-b, aren't ya? The good news is Andy Warhol was correct. Your fifteen minutes of fame are part of a training video on how a customer service representative deals with a perfect dweeb on the telephone. I hope your TV package includes a suite of educational channels. They have a lot of work to do to make up where whatever podunk educational system failed you initially.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Su
      May 23, 2019

You, sir, are in a fantasy world where all companies are functional and without basic problems.

The poster who complained is only one of hundreds, including myself, who has had innumerable

contacts with both ATT and Direct TV, mainly about their incomprehendable billing methods.

One has to be a psychic to figure out the bill when there has been a changeover in any way

from a certain package to having cancelled and then reinstalled the services.

I, for one, have had an ongoing controversial argument with them for 3 months.

I have sent in over $300 just to keep the internet and TV working, although the

charges should have been far less. They even charged me for a late payment while

I was having a discussion via phone and letter, concerning their billing.

Their accountants have had no perceivable training, their agents have no

understandable accents, and the whole concept of having a pain-free service

from either company, is a falsehood. I am still trying to straighten out my bills.

Just keep sending them checks and they are happy. No matter if you have

overpaid by hundreds of dollars.

So, idiot, keep your comments to yourself. A pox on you.

• Su
      May 23, 2019

correction.. 'incomprehensive'

•   May 23, 2019

And somehow you are qualified to make a distinction on a billion dollar corporation and their apparent lack of training? You claim you didn't owe money, yet you sent in a payment. I think we have identified yet another idiot.

By the way, it's you.

I have been vaccinated against pox. Thank you for asking. You, on the other hand, have been vaccinated against education.

Hope that helps!