DirecTVcustomer service

B Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

You guys charged my for the nfl ticket the following year after you gave it to me as promotion. I wasn't aware that I was being charged because I pay my bill automatically. I make sure you guys are paid on time!!
I wasn not aware that you have been charging me $50 extra a month. 2 months later I figured it and called to ask for a refund. The customer service person was no help and basically blamed me for not catching it sooner!!
Horible customer service! Then she tried to transfer me for I could complain and no one picked up 10 minutes later I hung up.
Sad sad sad! You guys are willing to lose a customer of over 6 years for a minuscule $100. That I didn't even order, watch, use any of the service, had no idea I had it!!!
Ref # r21-[protected]. She would not give me an employee id

Posted: Nov 27, 2017 by Boyd Morrison
    Customer service
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    You guys charged my for the NFL ticket the following year after you gave it to me as promotion. I wasn't aware that I was being charged because I pay my bill automatically. I MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE PAID ON TIME!!
    SAD SAD SAD! you guys are willing to lose a customer of over 6 years for a minuscule $100. That I didn't even order, watch, use any of the service, had no idea I had it!!!
    Ref # R21-[protected]. She would not give me an employee ID

Boyd Morrison

• P
      Nov 27, 2017

Almost all providers will not automatically cancel your service after a promotion has ended. This is pretty standard in my experience. In regards to the employee ID, she may not have had one.