Direct Expressfraud department

I was ripped off in January.in February I received a provisional credit. Then I discovered that one of the charges was deducted from my account although the investigation is allegedly ongoing. I could not get a straight answer from the rep or his supervisor, only rudeness, the runaround, and threats to hang up on me. This must stop. I would like to see a class action lawsuit filed against them and CoAmerica bank.

Li
Feb 23, 2019

Comments

• Ke
      Oct 01, 2019

This is by far the worst piece of [censored] ass company of all times. No sam way in hell your call volume is busy all freaking day! This is BS and unacceptable to all that use this garbage!! Ya'll are messing with people lively hood by not doing ur jobs! Folks have bills, medicine and children to provide for and ur just sitting there looking at the freaking phone lines..im taking my complaint nationwide and let everybody know the way ur [censored] ass company treat millions of customers. Been on hold all.freaking day who does that! Im a whistleblower and u will be shut down unproductive ass company

• Li
      Oct 02, 2019

@Keshia T. They suck. CoAmerica Bank and Social Security are aware of the situation and do nothing. I never did recover the money that was stolen from me. I strongly suspect all the fraud is coming from within the company by unscrupulous employees.

• Ke
      Oct 07, 2019

@Linda L Ray Its something going on with this, its not adding up. As I read all these complaints. I dont understand why nothing is being done about it. We trust out money with them and in return we get screwed dry!

• Li
      Oct 07, 2019

@Keshia T. I don't know why someone doesn't do something. Obviously, we the people are unimportant.