Direct Commerce Academy Logo

Direct Commerce Academy

Having problems with Direct Commerce Academy?

Direct Commerce Academy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 19, 2010. The latest review Misleading information was posted on Jan 4, 2012. The latest complaint Fraudulant charges was resolved on Nov 24, 2010. Direct Commerce Academy has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 12 reviews. Direct Commerce Academy has resolved 7 complaints.

Direct Commerce Academy Customer Service Contacts

12526 High Bluff Dr #300, PMB #680
San Diego, California

Direct Commerce Academy Complaints & Reviews

The Direct Commerce AcademyMisleading information

When I signed up for the direct commerce acadamy work at home program, they told me that all I had to do was get a link everyday and copy and post that information elsewhere. For every link I copied and posted I would get $1. After an hour on the phone, and repeatedly giving my credit card to these people, the site they directed me too was totally different then what they explained. The site said I had to set up a website and sell products, (never disclosed to me on phone about this) and the website was gonna cost me $40 a month. When I called customer service the first time, the young man explained that page always comes up, to get out of it and log on again. this time pick the links page. Again, the same webpage infomation came up. I called customer service again, and this time I got a girl who stated that this was what the business was all about... selling products on the website. Again, totally misleading. This is not what I signed on for.

Direct Commerce Academy — Fraudulant charges

I went to this website following a link promising the ability to make some easy money at home. After reading...

Direct Commerce AcademyBad business

Before getting started I asked my daughter to assist me. Thought she would have a better understanding as to what they were asking because she uses the computer more than I do. We started out with step 1 and right away were asked to subscribe to pay 39.95 a month for what they called a merchant type of website with a 10 day trial for 1.00. We were going to step two and in the process of coming up with a domain name my daughter wanted to know exactly what was being sold. So she decided to pull up more information on Direct Commerce Academy and to our surprise we found out that Direct Commerce Academy was more of a scam than an opportunity. As we read the complaints more and more we realized that this was just a scam which would lead to more and more money without any rewards. I called my credit card company and canceled my card even though I was told by DCA that they would cancel my subscription but I had no confidence in them doing so based on the other complaints that were posted. It is a good thing that I asked my daughter to assist me otherwise I would've been taken for more than I have. Its a good thing she's more computer smart than I am. So lesson learned is before you go into something check more into the company. This DCA rates an F with the BBB.

Marketecture, Inc.
        225 South State Street
        Dover, DE [protected]
        AKA
        Eharbor
        North Research Way
        Bldg K Suite 1100
        Orem, Utah 84097
        Direct Commerce Academy AKA Marketecture AKA Eharbor AKA Submit Solution is involved in ripping people off and laughing all the way to the bank... Here is a blog their employees have made that make fun of all the people they have stolen from. I cant believe it, it makes me sick.
        They make fun of Funny Cancelation Emails and Threatening Emails people send in, all these people want is their money back after being scammed
        Look for your self!!
        The sell ecommerce websites, seo, ppc, and social media from what their website says. They are also known as Eharbor, Real Estate Promoter, Direct Home Find, and Direct Commerce Academy.

Direct Commerce AcademyUnauthorized charges on my debit card

About a week ago, I signed up online (now I know it was a perfect bait to people like me who wants to earn extra dollars ) for a job program that will help me set up a business posting links and I will earn money. The bait was a charged of only $2.97 to start the said business. There was no mention of a charge of $139 + that will come after 3 days if not cancelled. I was asked at the start to put in my debit card number and the cc. I know that what I authorized was only the $2.97. However, I stopped when a bunch of craps was being added and I just cannot go on so I stopped halfway. Now they turned around and charged me not the $139 but $140 had been taken out of my checking account. What these people are doing is totally illegal, dishonest, upsetting and can cause heart attacks. They need to be stopped and be answerable to what they are causing to people like me who are completely innocent to sign up for a job just to add a few bucks to the household income. These people are heartless, and not afraid of the bad karma that can come to them. If there is someone out there that can help poor people like me against DCA...please help us. I am sure I am not the only victim, but there are thousands who were robbed. I went to my bank and my card was changed but yet the charged went through. PLEASE...anybody there who can help?

spencerw Dec 23, 2010

Maybe try going to the BBB

Marketecture, Inc.
          Orem, Utah 84097
          Look for your self!!

• Ti
          Tiphanish Nov 04, 2010

same thing happened to me and i keep calling talking to different people. Ive tried being rude, nice, it doesn't matter. they told me i wasn't responsible and hung up on me. Them taking the money out of my account has messed everything up. my account was overdrawn and bc it was a international transaction the bank "HAD" to overdraw my account which doesn't make sense because 1 i have it so i dont get overdrawn and 2 bc this company is in the USA not in another country. I hope these peoples kids burn in front of them. Now my kids are out of diapers and other things bc of these ###s.

• Ju
          Justin650 Nov 04, 2010

Rachel. You Need to keep calling them. Be rude to them, come up with something like 'i do not have the time for this now' Or something. Keep calling, and keep pushing for it. Terms and conditions (according to people) states that you can get a full refund within 30 days. These guys are unethical and should burn in hell. They live on dirty money, and karma is gona be a total ### to them. What goes around will come around. I suggest to ask for a supervisor or the 'owner' of whoever you're calling. Be on their heads. Goodluck xx

Direct Commerce Academy — Scam Big time

I went to their website as advertised paid the 2.95 to view and then 29.95 to start but as I got into it...

Direct Commerce AcademyFraudulent. Stole money from debit card

I tried their website and requested the "free trial offer for only $2.99 shipping". They called me directly on the phone and spoke to me to see if I "qualified". I did not because I did not own a credit card, only a debit card. That day my bank account had four transactions to withdraw money which amounted to $160.00 mark on account summary and DCA. I have proof that it was them and when I called them back the person said that I had the wrong number and she hung up on me. Please be very careful out there...these people are feeding off this bad economy by hitting the people who need it the most.

• On
            one pissed lady Dec 05, 2010

Some sum sucking low life got a hold of my debit card info and charged this crap to my account. Lucky for me this is my fun money account and I only keep a little bit of money in it so they could not take out anything but $2.97. I called my bank and they shut off my card. I also called this company and this lady told me they couldn't refund my money. So I went off and told this lady I know this company is a scam I have read about it online and they will regret messing with me because I am not finished with them and she hung up on me. So now I am turning this co. into the indiana attorney Generals office. I also had 2 other transactions go through from companies I have never heard of but they returned my money. That same day I found out whoever got a hold of my information was trying to run credit checks in my name...so I put a freeze on my credit info. Everyone keep an eye out. watch your bank statments close. You can't trust anyone in this world anymore, and that is really sad!!! They also told me they would be canceling this so called account and I should recieve a confermation e-mail (they didn't even have the right e-mail address) so I have no idea if they really closed this fraud account or not. I also recieved 2 phone calls from another "home employment agency" to notify me that my card had been denied! I also went off of this guy and told him why it was denied. I think everyone should turn this company into their states attorney generals office.

• Ke
            ketei Nov 24, 2010

The same thing happened to me, someone from India or Pakistan called me on October 19, 2010 and I told them I didn't want anything, but they had my bank card information and my address, everything! I got three charges to my bank account, two of $2.99 and one of $3.06, the two for $2.99 were MedeFile.com and Member Advantage, LLC. The other one for $3.06 was from Direct Commerce Academy. I told the caller that I didn't want any of them, I even talked with the manager, but still my account was charged. Direct Commerce Academy charged my bank account again this month on the 22nd for a maintenance fee of $2.05, I called them and asked them why they were taking money out of my account, they said that someone using my credit card made the charges from my computer, but it wasn't from my computer it was from IP: 203.153.53.26. The agent #340 from Direct Commerce Academy at phone number [protected], told me that she would cancel my account and refund $1.99, not the $5.11 that was taken out of my account.

maribeth Nov 20, 2010

it happend to me too...what now? I have to call my bank tomorrow..maybe they can help me get my money back...

maribeth Nov 20, 2010

It happend to me too...
            So what now...I have to call my bank and maybe they can help me get my money back...

DCA Direct Commerce AcademyUnauthorized charges

I signed up for 2.97 worth of information about making money at home. Less than 2 weeks later as I was checking my account online, I discoverd a 139.95 unauthorized debit on my account. I called the number provided and was told by Scott that his supervisor had approved a 100.00 refund. He refused to give me his supervisors name, although he did give me a confirmation number. I asked for a email regarding my so-called refund and was told that I would be receiving one within 24 hours and if not, to call them back. Apparently I did not read all of the fine print. It was a stupid thing to do and I will never order Anything online anymore...I was misled and the company is nothing but a fraud. They are laughing all the way to the bank and it makes me furious, mostly at myself though. They will not get another cent because I closed the account. I will not hold my breath waiting for my refund .

• Gd
              gd1 Nov 23, 2010

I was ripped of 2. I send stop order to my bank

Direct Commerce Academy — Fraud

I thought I was ONLY going to be charged $2.95 to view the program, as it stated on its website . A month...

Direct Commerce Academy — Fraud alert

These People called me out of the blue and I never signed up for anything but they had all my personal...

Direct Commerce AcademyScam

Offers your own internet website to market products. Cost $2.97 to get started. They show glowing testimonials (phony) and claim publicity from TV networks (probably all bogus).

Only $2.97 gets you started to making several thousand dollars -- daily.

First they get your credit card for the $2.97 then they start offering upgrades. The first is a $1, 200 package for only $139. Carefully check "NO THANKS" and it then becomes available for about $70. Another "NO THANKS" get you a "how about $60 for the same deal? Another "no thanks " gets an even better offer of $49 LAST CHANCE EVER.

I checked NO THANKS to all offers. So far out only $2.97 on my debit card.

At this point I did a Google search for Direct Commerce Academy and found dozens of fellow suckers that had been hit with a second charge for $139 with promise of half refund or no refund.

I called my bank and they said cancel my old debit card and get a new one so no further charge can be made. My bank said this is common and thousands of customers go through this.

Conclusion: Direct Commerce Academy is another of hundreds of internet marketing scams. Phony and a rip-off.

• Di
                DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY IS SCAM Nov 04, 2010

DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY is a SCAM! I signed up on Friday and by the next two days (Saturday and Sunday) tried to cancel my 3 day free trial and NOBODY was available on the toll free number they gave you on the website to help cancel my membership. Sure enough, coming Monday (the third day), DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY charged me $139.95. My bank changed my debit card and stopped further (unauthorized) transactions. I fought with this place to get my money back for two months, also expressing my opinions of them as senseless, worthless, inhumanitarian way of business of "helping people make money easy and fast" by not even considering ways to keep me as a customer.

• D
                D*** Sep 26, 2010

DIRECT COMMERCE ACADEMY IS SUCH A SCAM! WHO READS THE SMALL FONTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER $2.97 TO JUST TAKE A PEEK AT WHAT IS IT ABOUT! THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT SAID AFTER 5 DAYS WITHOUT CANCELING IT WILL CHARGE A SERVICE FEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT! $139.95 HAD BEEN WITHDRWAN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT! I WAS STUCK @ A GAS STATION TRYING TO PUMP GAS AND HAD TO DEAL WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY! WHAT A PAIN! THEY ARE LOCATED IN BELIZE AND THEY WOULD NEVER TELL US THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION LIKE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS! THEY ARE AN OUT OF COUNTRY SCAMS WHO DOES NOT CARE THAT IF YOU HAD THE MONEY FOR THEM TO WITHDRAW YOU WOULDN'T BE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE! I GOT SCREWED OVER AND DEFINITELY PUT UP A FIGHT! A GUY WITH AN ACCENT KEPT TELLING ME NO REFUNDS UNTIL I KEPT GOING SAYING THAT I WILL GET MY LAWYER AND BANK TO DO AN INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURES AND WILL GET THEIR SITE EXPOSED AND SHUT DOWN! WELL, THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A COURTESY FOR $70! I EVENTUALLY TOOK IT BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I WILL PROBABLY CANCEL MY CARD AND HAVE THE CREDIT CO. INVESTIGATE AND REFUND ME BACK MY MONEY THAT IS MARKED AS A FRAUDULENT . I WILL GET MORE BANK THAN HALF THE CHARGE THAT THEY WOULD REFUND ME BUT WHO KNOWS THEY SAID FROM 7-10 DAYS IT WILL BE BACK ON MY CREDIT WITH AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION AND GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION CODE ALSO. STILL DDN'T GET ANY EMAIL. I NOTICED ON THE CALL THERE WERE MANY PAUSES LIKE SOMEONE WAS ALSO LISTENING OR MY COMMENTS WERE HEARD BY SOMEBODY ELSE THERE WERE SOMEONE WHO IS AGREEING TO MY ARGUMENT(THAT WILL GET THEM IN TROUBLE) OR IF I DON'T PUSH FOR IT AND NOT SAY KEY WORDS LIKE INVESTIGATE, SUE, LOCATION ETC THERE WILL BE NO REFUND! HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN! THERE IS DEFINITEY SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THIS "COMPANY." THE SITE HAS NO CONTACT INFO BUT RANDOM CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS AND NO ADDRESS. I BELIEVE THAT SOME OTHER COUNTRIES NOW ARE TECHNOLOGICALLY DEVELOPED BUT DOES NOT HAVE MONEY AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO GET FREE MONEY! THERE SITE IS JUST CONNECTED OR OTHER WORDS A GATEWAY TO LEGIT SITE LIKE THE BLOGGING SITE OR CLICK BANK...BUT THERE SITE HAS NOTHING. I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR IT. NOTHING IS FREE OR WHEN YOU FEEL IT IS T OO GOOD TO BE TRUE..IT IS! WHEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY ESPECIALLY ONLINE IT IS A RED FLAG! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I WILL NOT LET THIS GO! THEY WILL BE CURSED AND GET WHAT IS COMEING TO THEM.I HATE LIERS AND SCAMS!

Direct Commerce Academy — Unauthorized charge

I signed up for Direct Commerce Academy under the belief that I would only be charged $2.97 shipping and...

Direct Commerce Academy — Don't trust

I signed up for what I thought was a no strings attached work from home internet link for 2.95 and 5 day...