diPietro Todd Salons Logo

diPietro Todd Salons

Having problems with diPietro Todd Salons?

diPietro Todd Salons reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 29, 2009. The latest review Awful company was posted on Aug 29, 2009. The latest complaint Awful company was resolved on Aug 29, 2009. diPietro Todd Salons has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews. diPietro Todd Salons has resolved 3 complaints.

diPietro Todd Salons Customer Service Contacts

+1 415 397 0177 (Jackson Square, San Francisco)
+1 415 674 4366 (Pacifiс Heights, San Francisco)
+1 650 328 4545 (Palo Alto)
+1 415 388 0250 (Mill Valley)
+1 925 938 1919 (Walnut Creek)
520 Washington Street

Mill Valley
250 Camino Alto, Second Floor, Mill Valley 94941

Walnut Creek
1919 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Walnut Creek 94596

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with diPietro Todd Salons Customer Service. Initial diPietro Todd Salons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for diPietro Todd Salons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about diPietro Todd Salons. Discuss the issues you have had with diPietro Todd Salons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

diPietro Todd Salons Complaints & Reviews

diPietro Todd SalonsAwful company

I will never return to DiPietro Todd. I would [censored] if I ever thought of going back. Sorry for the exaggeration but this place is so bad that you can't help exaggerating. They are the perfect example for a rip off. Their service is not worth your money, your patience. They do nothing right. They have no idea what perfection or even neat and accurate work is.

I had gone here for a hair cut last week. The cut was SO WATEVA!!! I would not mind spending a $100 for an outstanding cut. The employees were not professional in their ways. Do not come here and waste your money instead go to another salon where you can pay the same amount that you pay at DiPietro Todd but get better results. DiPietro do not deserve your business.

• De
      DestroyedHair Jul 31, 2013

Yep, me too. The colorist stripped the life out of my hair leaving it so destoyed I cried all night. they may have been good but those days are really gone.

• Fr
      Fried Hair Jul 06, 2013

On May 25, diPietro Todd turned my pretty, silky hair into black straw.

It was so bad, they sent me to a Vidal Sassoon-trained colorist. She tried to fix it. Twice.

But no one can fix all the breakage.

They also neglected to rinse out all the dye. I didn't realize until it had ruined my outfit and linens. Kim Todd promised to reimburse me if I emailed her. I did, May 31. And again June 11. And left message, the last one July 3. But she never did.

So here I am with fried hair and ruined linens and clothing.

Unless you want to have hair like black straw, spend hundreds replacing ruined items and getting corrective haircuts, and lose a day of your life to this misery, avoid diPietro Todd like the plague.

I really wish I had.

DiPietro ToddAwful service

am very disappointed with Dipietro Todd. I had a bitter experience both the times I went there. The first time I went I thought may be today they are like that, and thought of giving them a second chance. But I was wrong they are simply horrible. Their service is not good and their prices are not worth the money you pay. I wasted my money and time going to this place.

I had there twice and both the times I got horrible stylist he did not listen to what kind of cut I wanted and gave me a cut totally different form what I liked. It did not even suit my face. I was very annoyed. I told them that they should give me a discount for this as it wasn't the first time they did it. They spoke very rudely and said we are not the boss here you can call tomorrow and speak to the owner. I told them that wouldn't be necessary I will never return. They are inconsistent and over priced stay away.

DiPietro ToddHorrifying cut

I want to report a complain against a salon in San Francisco, CA. It goes by the name of DiPietro Todd. It is the worst of its kind. I regret going there. I never expected this kind of service from them. They have no idea what the job of a stylist is. I hate going there. I will never set foot in that filthy salon again.

I had gone there a month back and I had asked for a layered cut but not too short. I explained to her everything properly. I think she was not even listening. That is not good. She ruined my hair totally. I have never had a cut more horrible than the one I got at DiPietro. And she took 6 hours for that. She gave me a horrifying cut. I was shocked to look at myself in the mirror. She gave me a chin length bob cut with no layers at all. She ignored every word I said. I wish I had never gone there. Beware of DiPietro Todd.

• Fr
          Fried Hair Jul 06, 2013

On May 25, diPietro Todd turned my pretty, silky hair into black straw.

But no one can fix all the breakage.

So here I am with fried hair and ruined linens and clothing.

I really wish I had.