Dionte's PixelsPoor and Incomplete work

I made two payments for a total of $500 to Diontes Pixels to have my website redone. When I spoke to Todd one of the owners of Dionte's Pixels I explained to him exactly what I wanted and how I had to spend. He agreed to everything I asked for and understood I need the site for a promotion that I was doing. After 2 months and a ton of excuses. The website I received is not useable and it's incomplete. I have to insert my own Logo for my company, Meta Tags and Pay Pal links in order for the site to work properly. Also I have to change website service providers which will cost me $111.00. When I told Allan who works in Detroit that the site was incomplete he said that it was incomplete because I gave them deadlines. They are 2 people in 2 different states that don't listen to their customers they want to do things there way and when they want to do them. They get the money than give excuses for not completeing the work. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY WEB DESIGN WORK IF YOU ARE ON A TIMEFRAME OF ANYTHING AND KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. Allan even had the nerve to question me about my logo color and ask why was I set on the logo?