Dimout ShoesScam and cheating

A

On March 1, 2017 I placed an order for a pair of boots. Two days later the money was withdrawn from my account so I thought everything was going well. On March 15, 2017 I still had not received my order so I sent an email to their shipping department. On March 17, 2017 I received a reply from the vice president of the company stating that my order had been over looked and would be shipped out on the following business day. Since then I have made several attempts to contact them by phone and email and have gotten no response. It is now April 16, 2017, a month and a half since I placed the order and I still have not received my boots or any notification of when I will get them. Hopefully this will help to rectify this situation cause I still want my boots and I would like to know when I am going to get them.

More Dimout Shoes Complaints & Reviews

• Ah
    AHaq Apr 21, 2009

I placed my order on the 29th of March 2017 and today is the 21st of April and I have still not received my order. I have sent them three emails and have not got a proper reply except a ticket number which doesn't help as it doesn't have a status either. Has anyone EVER received their order from dimoutshoes.com??? I need to know whether to cancel my order or reverse charges etc.

• Ah
    AHaq Apr 21, 2009

Have you got your boots yet?????

• Ju
    justn2wishn Apr 24, 2009

Go to [redacted]s.com. You will get more inside scoop about this company. I had just filed a complaint with BBB of West Florida for not getting a reund from this company today. I had order shoes on 2/15/2017, received them on 2/27/2017. The shoes didn't fit and they were shipped back. They received them on April 8, 2017. I have yet to see a refund or a response on when I will get it. I made several attempts to call and send e-mails, and still have nothing. Sexyshoes.com are a little more expensive but they are reliable and you won't have the problem you are getting now. I'd advise you to file a complaint at BBB.org. Go to consumer tags, then file a complaint, then put in all the necessary information to file your claim. Sorry you had to go through this but I'm trying to warn everyone. For all we know they probably pack up and are still collecting money from the orders and making a fortune. GOOD LUCK!!

• Be
    Bebe Apr 28, 2009

I've ordered 3 pairs of dim out shoes over $100. The charge was withdrawl from my account and I never received the order. I've try to call, send emails but no one response. I'm very frustrated with Dim Out shoes. Any body know how to get a hold of them? I need to know the status of my order. It has been a month and no status of my order.<br />
    <br />

• Ca
    Caroline May 06, 2009

I ordered a pair of shoes from DimOut. Stupidly, I used my debit card ... the cash was quickly removed. Over a month later the shoes never arrived and repeated emails to the company have been met with the same reply: "Your ticket has been recieved. One of the staff members will review it and reply accordingly." That never happens. No human will respond to questions or answer the phone. The co. is a scam and I still want my $42.90 back. I hope the FBI shuts them down.

• Ta
    Tara May 27, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I ordered my shoes on May 9th and I can't get ahold of anyone. I called my bank and they told me to file a fraud charge against them, but I don't know if I'm getting my money back. Which really sucks because I saved for a long time to get those shoes.
    Tara

• Te
    Teresa Jun 11, 2009

In early March of 2017 I visited their website and saw a great selection of stiletto heels. I made the simple purchase and received a confirmation email stating that My order was received and I should be receiving a shipping email soon. Well...A week went by no status available on my order. So I called the number listed on the website. A machine picks up and says 'we are not accepting calls at this time and all lines are busy. we are accepting emails with 24 hour response. B/S I said in my head. But I do send an email and received a response 3 days later saying my order is on back order and is expected to ship out the following week. I wait. Still no status update on my order. Still sending emails and call that 866 number and has till this day, gotten nowhere with this company. I am in the process of filing theft charges against this company. Because they have stolen my money. I find their practices illegal and they should be punished. I will update every time I get a chance.

• De
    debbymac Jun 24, 2009

The same thing happened to me. Wish I had seen this post earlier.
    I ordered boots on June 7th. Money was charged on the 8th.
    It's now June 23rd and still no boots. Now the 866 number is disconnected.
    Trying to get my money back disputing the charge but I'm sure I'm probably
    out $100.00 and also no boots.
    DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM DIMOUT SHOES OR THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS!!!

• Sp
    SPFx Jul 15, 2009

Same thing here!! $137, ordered 3 pairs of shoes. You can't even speak to them! Automated responses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! CAN YOU TELL, I AM ANGRYYYYY! :-(

• Ji
    jinja Jul 31, 2009

I FULLY agree. The SAME thing happened to me. No answers, no replies, no shoes and but I DID have my card charged!

AAAHHH!

• Ks
    kshipp Aug 03, 2009

I placed an order on June 7, 2017. It is now August 3rd. I haven't received my order or a tracking number as promised. I contacted the company and they gave me a ticket number 2 weeks ago and stated someone would contact me...nothing.

• Kb
    kbarrett Aug 04, 2009

I'm in the same boat. The phone number is now disconnected. I just disputed the charge with my CC company. What a sham! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE.

• Ta
    Tara in Astoria Aug 12, 2009

I am so glad I found this message board. I, too, found several shoes I loved and loaded them into the "shopping cart". Prior to checking out I did a quick search of the company and found this message board. Out of curiosity, I tried the toll free number provided on the website. It truly is disconnected. I will NOT be ordering from this company. Thank you for letting others know what is going on.

Saharasilk Aug 24, 2009

I'm having the same problem with Dimoutshoes. Apparently several people have issues with them. I can't even reach them as their emails are returned as undeliverable and their phone number is disconnected. Please let me you if you ever get any sort of resolution to your problem.

Dawn F
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Mc
    mcbrewer Sep 01, 2009

Guess I saw this site too late. Now the Dimout Shoe website does not exist, so I guess the rest of us are out our money and shoes. I wrote the company 3 times trying to get a response and never heard anything. How terrible a company would treat customers like this when money is tight for everyone and we all picked this shoe company - out of millions - to buy our shoes at. I hope these people are caught and prosecuted.
    ** This is my receipt**

Shipping 8.75
    Tax 0.00
    Total 36.74

• Ashley de Rue Sep 14, 2009

I ordered two items from them over a year ago. I'm amazingly patient at times, and played email tag with them over this for months. Eventually I recieved one of the items, the cheaper of the two, not the $200 boots I ordered which were "back ordered". Now, the web site seems to be gone and I'm screwed to the tune of 2 C notes...

• Ni
    Nicci jo Sep 14, 2009

I put in an order at dimoutshoes.com, they billed my card and i never recieved thee product or have been responded to when called.

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Dimout-shoes

Tax 0.00
    Total 77.88

• Su
    sub4him08 Oct 02, 2009

Ordered shoes--and was charged for them in June--it is now October and I still have not received the shoes or the refund. I had ordered from them last year and while they took awhil to arrive they were cheaper than anywhere else so I figured it would be okay to order from them again and just expect to wait awhile. I did many email and phone call complaints to no avail and now I see they discontinued their website so looks like I am out shoes and money...what a scam!!! Never order from them--assuming they ever come back into business.

• As
    ashley< Mar 15, 2011

its been 2 years since i ordered my shoes and after many many emails and calls and failed efforts i just gave up

• Te
    tessilee Jun 21, 2011

I placed a $300 order in 2017... never received the shoes... couldnt get anywhere with them in efforts to get a refund or even an explanation. Finally gave up and never did receive a refund. Still pissed off about it today. If they have been doing this for that long, why are they still operating? Is there no one at places like the BBB who regulate this type of stuff?