Dimon & BacornTerrible company

M

I recently moved to NY from another state. During the process I got multiple bids on my relocation. One of the companies that I got a bid from was Dimon & Bacorn.

They came in with the lowest bid and I guess the saying 'You get what you pay for' is correct in this case. They traveled to my house and did a good job packing and moving our stuff out of our house.

Once they had our stuff and I guess all the leverage, the extra charges started to show up and our stuff would not be released until we paid.

The move in was a nightmare. We were not given an opportunity to inventory our items as they moved them. We were told after the fact that it would have taken too long. I wish I would have been given the opportunity to make that call, since I was asked to sign a paper after the fact saying that I chose not to do it.

Then I was charged extra for unpacking. Although unpacking was listed on my quote, all that was referring to was my beds. I was told that what I got was 'Complete Unpacking' and not just 'unpacking' Which was $700 more in my case.

This process has thought me a lot about moving and one thing is for sure, next time I will not use Dimon & Bacorn.