Dillard's Superstition SpringsVersage Men's Cologne

I always felt I wasn't good enough to shop in Dillards; don't know why I guess because all the employees made me feel like that. I got used to it and ignored their various personalities. Recently I walked into Dillards at Superstition Springs; saw that handsome picture which led me directly to the smell of Versage. WOW! it sends you to another world.
I went out of my way to smell it again yesterday; waiting on my pay check to buy it; Fran the chick that was working there acted as if it was a major diamond that no one could smell or see. She kept the samples even in the case locked. I felt confused; she worn this ugly look on her face; did not want drama or to steal the smell away from her so I left immediately.
I would so fire someone like that and there's many others that need to go. There's too many people in this world that want to work, that will smile for free and give that wonderful customer service that I know how to give for I myself help families save their homes and work long hours to get 100 percent results. I am so proud of myself and my accomplishments.
How can Dillards go on with people like this????????????????????????????Let her GO; I know excellent people who would love to work at Dillards and advertise your products