Digitape Systems, Inc.Wonderful service

O

Wonderful to deal with. I found them on PriceWatch and their deal on PriceWatch was that they offered free shipping >$x order. However, their online ordering system doesn't allow for codes or discounts. The the order completed before I was aware that I wouldn't be able to enter the discount. Anyway, I sent them an email referencing their PriceWatch posting and my order number. They CALLED ME that same day! (long distance, their money) to assure me that they would indeed honor the PriceWatch offer and that the order would ship out that day. I RECEIVED the order (UPS ground from California to Ohio) on the fifth day! Will I buy from them again? You better believe I will! Outstanding! Good job Digitape!