Digital Eyes DVDStay away from them

G

Ordered 2 DVDs from this store in early last October. I was told they shipped them two days later, but I never received anything. They also never answered any of my emails. The only thing I ever got from them was an automated reply, telling me that they "typically respond to messages within one (1) business day". What a joke! If this whole shop isn't just a fake, at least their customer service totally sucks. Stay away!

• Rc
    rcky_mntere Jan 02, 2011

DIgital Eyes also sells on Amazon. Stay away from them...RUN, do not walk. They "advertise" lower prices, list them about $2-3 lower then all others, but NEVER send the product. Worst: they only auto-reply and NEVER address the issue. You CANNOT speak to someone. You WILL NEVER get resolution from them. DO NOT be fooled by saving $2-3, it is NOT worth the aggravation. The ONLY Saving Grace was that Amazon credited my account and then shipped the product, canceling the order from DigitEyes.