Digital Dimensions Studio / Southampton SO172WEPoor customer service!

M

On 25 Jan 08 i went into the studio to print passport photos i urgently needed for an interview. The staff were rude and high-handed. One staff member undermined the authority of the lady who was serving me, suggesting to me that she did not know what she was doing. They made me pay before seeing the photos, even when i objected to this. The photos turned out too dark. In addition, i had ordered two sets of four photos each. They produced the photos then refused to cut them into singles, until i paid a further £1. I was totally shocked. Of coarse i had no option but to pay. I spent £6.59 on terrible prints that were even cut too close. I wish i had ordered the prints online. I will definitely never enter that studio again. They claim to be professional photographers but nothing on their wall impressed me. Just a quack trying to make a buck.