Diginetlink.com / Gps HolderSent me wrong size GPS Holder

B

I ordered a GPS holder and they sent the wrong size. They would not send the right size unless I pay shipping both ways. I sent the model number of the GPS and they still were not sure this would fit my GPS. They said I should measure it to see if it will work. I feel they have no idea what they are selling and they should have paid for shipping for the mistake. I will return the item and pay for shipping and stocking fee for there mistake. I will not do any more business with this company and suggest you do also. There are good internet companies you can buy this item and they are not one of them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices