digglove.comNon-delivery of goods

T

I'm replying to a post on your forum re buying from Digglove.com. The poster was also scammed like me. I too ordered goods from them and never received them although they have had my money via PayPal. They kept saying the goods were coming or they'd lost my address. I opened a Dispute with PayPal but I was too late and lost my money. They do not reply to my emails. Do not buy from this company, they are rogues and thieves.

m.a.d.n.e.s.s. Apr 27, 2012

I purchased Bluetooth headphones from digglove.com but never received my order. I contacted this company and was told that order is on its way. They were stalling time and once 45 day period since payment passed I was unable to open dispute in paypal. This website is fake and they are scamming people.