Menu

Different Regard
reviews and complaints

www.differentregard.com
www.differentregard.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.8 8 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Different Regard has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Different Regard reviews 8

C
11:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Review: Different Regard - Eco-Friendly Heaven with Top-Notch Customer Service

but overall, I'm quite impressed with Different Regard. Their website was easy to navigate, and their product selection is superb. I especially appreciate that they offer an extensive collection of earth-friendly products, as sustainability is very important to me.

The checkout process was smooth and hassle-free, and I appreciated the quick confirmation email that included my order details. Now that my order has been processed, I'm eager to receive my package and see if the quality of the items matches the variety and range on their website.

One thing that really stood out to me was that Different Regard not only offers products for purchase but also provides helpful information and resources on their site. They have a blog with articles that cover topics ranging from ways to reduce waste to eco-friendly and ethical fashion trends. It's refreshing to see a company that not only cares about selling products but also educates and informs their customers.

I also appreciate that Different Regard offers reasonable shipping prices within the US, which isn't always the case with online retailers. Even better, they offer free shipping on orders over $50, making it worthwhile to stock up on some of my favorite products.

Overall, I'm impressed with Different Regard and would recommend it to anyone looking for a wide range of eco-friendly products. The website is easy to use, the selection is comprehensive, and the customer service appears to be top-notch.

M
9:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Unique and High-Quality Products - 5 Stars for Different Regard!

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a product from Different Regard, and I must say that I am quite pleased with my experience! I stumbled upon their website while browsing on Blinq, and I was instantly impressed by the wide range of unique and stylish products that they offer. After browsing for a while, I finally decided on the item that I wanted and proceeded to place my order.

The ordering process was smooth and hassle-free, and I received frequent updates on the status of my order, which I really appreciated. When the package finally arrived, I was thrilled to see that my item had been carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

As for the product itself, I couldn't be more pleased! The quality of the item was outstanding, and it looked even better in person than it did on the website. I can tell that a lot of care and attention went into its design and production. It's clear that the team at Different Regard is passionate about creating unique and high-quality products, and it really shows in the final result.

Overall, I highly recommend Different Regard to anyone interested in unique and stylish products. The ordering process was easy, the customer service was excellent, and the product itself was top-notch. Keep up the great work, Different Regard - you've definitely earned all 5 stars in my book!

G
9:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Affordable Style at Different Regard: A Review of Their Quality & Unique Designs

As a human being, I have got to admit that Different Regard (differentregard.com) provides quality products for an affordable price. Though, I must admit that the quality could be better, the items are still a steal for the price point. One thing that caught my attention was the stunning graphics used in their designs. They add a pop of uniqueness and fashion-forwardness that is sure to turn heads. As somebody who is retired and doesn't need the top-tier Brooks Bros Oxford shirts, Different Regard provides a great selection that is sure to last for quite a while.

However, the only downside that I personally experienced was the speed of fulfilling orders. I do hope that Different Regard addresses this issue in the future as customers expect prompt delivery nowadays. Nonetheless, I would still recommend this online store to anyone looking for affordable clothing that doesn't compromise on style.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Fantastic quality, discounts and diversity: My review of Different Regard!

Wow, let me tell you about my recent experience with Different Regard! From start to finish, everything went off without a hitch. I was really pleased with the quality of the pictures on their website - it made it so easy to see what I was getting!
But the best part was the discounting - it was so motivating! Knowing I was getting a great deal really kept me coming back for more.
I was also really impressed with their selection geared specifically towards Pride - it's always heartening to see companies show support for the LGBTQ+ community.
Overall, I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on their flash deals section in the future - especially as I start to build up my summer wardrobe! I highly recommend giving Different Regard a try - you won't regret it!

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Top-Notch Quality Men's Accessories at Affordable Prices from Different Regard

When it comes to shopping for men's accessories online, it can be a hit or miss experience. But, Different Regard (differentregard.com) makes the shopping experience a complete breeze! Not only do they offer fair pricing for their products, but the quality of their products are top-notch, making it a win-win for shoppers on a budget looking for quality items.

From their easy-to-use order entry system to the high-quality ties and pocket squares they offer - Different Regard really knows how to serve up great style. I recently made a purchase from them and couldn't be more impressed with my items. The quality of the tie and pocket square were both excellent - no complaints on my end!

While I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase, I also purchase my belts and braces from Trafalgar, a brand also offered by Different Regard, and I have never been disappointed. With Different Regard, you can rest at ease knowing that you're getting great products without breaking the bank. The bottom line is, like any other company, Different Regard has to make money, but they manage to do so while offering unbeatable products at affordable prices.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Different Regard to anyone looking for quality men's accessories online. Their products are worth every penny and they make the shopping experience easy and efficient.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Personalized and Impressive: My Shopping Experience with Different Regard

I have recently discovered the online shopping platform Different Regard, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with my shopping experience! Firstly, the products that I ordered were delivered with utmost care - everything was neatly packaged and arrived in perfect condition. What stood out to me the most, however, was the extra mile that the team at Different Regard went to add a personal touch to my order.

In addition to the items that I purchased, I received a bunch of fun random goodies! It was evident that the team had taken the time to go above and beyond to add their own flair and personality to the package. I absolutely loved it!

But it wasn't just the small details that won me over. The company as a whole gives off a strong and unique personality, which sets them apart from other online marketplaces. The team really seems to understand what matters most to their customers, and it shows in their quality service.

From start to finish, I felt completely up-to-date and well taken care of. Different Regard clearly values their customers and goes out of their way to ensure that they have a positive shopping experience. I will definitely be shopping with them again and recommending them to all of my friends!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Efficient Customer Service and Chic Linen Clothing: A Review of Different Regard

My friends and I were in need of clothing for an upcoming wedding party and stumbled upon Different Regard (differentregard.com), an online clothing store that sells chic and stylish linen clothing. We were impressed by their collection and placed an order for a medium long sleeve shirt, a small short sleeve shirt, and a pair of pants.

To our dismay, when our order arrived, both shirts turned out to be long sleeve. We immediately contacted their customer service team, and to our surprise, they were quick and efficient in resolving our problem. They promptly sent us a return label, and we returned the shirts.

Within a week and a half, we received the short sleeve shirt we ordered, and it was exactly as described on their website. The quality and craftsmanship of their linen clothing were truly impressive, and both the shirts and the pants fit comfortably and looked really sharp.

Overall, we were impressed by the level of customer service offered by Different Regard (differentregard.com). Their quick response and willingness to help make us feel valued and reassured us that we had made the right choice in choosing them. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality linen clothing!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Different Regard Impressed with the Variety and Selection on Different Regard's Website

I recently had the pleasure of shopping on Different Regard's website (differentregard.com), and I have to say, I was really impressed with the variety of items they have available. From clothes to accessories, there was something for everyone and every occasion. As I was browsing, I did experience a slight inconvenience where I would lose an item from my cart before I had a chance to fully check out the details, which can be frustrating. Additionally, I encountered a situation where I wanted to remove an item from my cart but was unable to do so. These were minor glitches in an otherwise seamless shopping experience.

One thing that stood out to me was their free shipping offer, which was a huge plus and saved me nearly $38 on my order. With Christmas rapidly approaching, I do hope that my order arrives in a timely manner. They mention that shipping typically takes 10 or more business days, but I'm hopeful that I'll receive my items by 12/24, given that there are only 8 business days left until Christmas.

Finally, I was pleased to see that Different Regard offers easy exchanges in case items don't fit properly. As a mom of daughters who are always growing and changing sizes, this definitely gives me peace of mind and makes me more likely to become a repeat customer. All in all, I was impressed with the variety and selection on Different Regard's website, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

About Different Regard

Different Regard is a unique online platform that provides a vast range of well-researched, intelligent, and engaging content across diverse categories. It is an online space where artistry, creativity, and fashion come together to inspire users and promote innovation. Established with a vision to stimulate intellectual curiosity and spark conversations about creativity, Different Regard offers a broad array of topics such as fashion, art, lifestyle, design, photography, and culture.

At Different Regard, users can expect fresh and intriguing content that will appeal to individuals with varying interests, regardless of their age, gender, or cultural background. Through its visually appealing platform, Different Regard provides insightful features and articles that promise to inspire and enlighten users.

Diverse content is the signature of Different Regard. The platform offers high-quality and unique content, catering to a wide audience's tastes, from casual observers to connoisseurs of art and fashion. Its lifestyle section includes articles on travel, food, and drink, while its culture category offers insights on the latest global trends and contemporary art. The platform's fashion section showcases emerging trends, latest brands, fashion shows, and collections. The art and design categories explore museums, galleries, and other exhibitions worldwide, making Different Regard a one-stop destination for art lovers worldwide.

Different Regard's strength is in its dedicated team of experienced and creative contributors who strive to bring their readers the best in-depth articles, well-crafted editorials, and stunning visual storytelling. The contributors' vast knowledge in the various categories reflects on the platform's exceptional content that presents a fresh take on topics that have been discussed for years.

In conclusion, Different Regard is an exceptional platform for anyone seeking a top-quality and visually appealing experience on insightful and diverse topics. Its editorial content, coupled with stunning images and an interactive user experience, makes it a must-visit website for anyone interested in art, fashion, design, culture, and lifestyle.

Different Regard Customer Reviews Overview

Different Regard is a popular online retailer and fashion brand that offers a range of stylish clothing and accessories for men and women. Our website has received an overwhelmingly positive response from our customers. We aim to offer unique and trendy designs that cater to a diverse range of customers.

The quality of our products has been universally praised in reviews, with customers noting the durability and longevity of our clothing and accessories. In addition, our commitment to providing excellent customer service has also been highlighted by our customers.

Our collection is impressive, with unique designs and styles that cater to different personalities and preferences. Our pricing is also fair and reasonable, making it accessible to a wider audience. Moreover, the website offers easy navigation, quick checkout, and fast delivery services.

Our overall user experience has been described as exceptional by our customers, with many praising our website's user-friendly interface and support staff. We take great pride in continuously updating our stock with new designs and ensuring that our customers receive the latest and greatest in fashion.

Overall, Different Regard has received raving reviews from our customers, with an emphasis on product quality, pricing, and customer service. We take great pride in serving our customers and providing them with exclusive and trendy designs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Different Regard contacts

2. Different Regard emails
  3. Different Regard social media
Different Regard Category
Different Regard is related to the Financial Planning and Management category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone