Dickerson's Marine5 Starr Boat Trailer

J

BEWARE OF PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND WHAT THEY SELL. I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW 5 STARR TRAILER FOR MY NEW BOAT THAT WAS PURCHASED SOMEWHERE ELSE & I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS. THEY NEVER FITTED THE TRAILER TO THE BOAT. WHEN I LAUNCHED THE BOAT FOR THE FIRST TIME THE BOAT WENT ON THE TRAILER COMPLETELY CROOKED. I CALLED THE OWNER WALTER & HE SENT TWO MEN TO MY HOUSE. THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO TAKE IT TO THE WATER & RE-ADJUST IT, INSTEAD THEY DID IT IN MY DRIVEWAY. THEY SAID IT WAS GOOD TO GO AFTER SPENDING A HALF OF DAY ON IT. I LAUNCHED THE BOAT THAT NIGHT & AGAIN IN WENT ON THE TRAILER CROOKED. THREE DAYS LATER WALTER SENT HIS BEST MECHANICS TO COME OUT & RE-ADJUST THE ROLLERS @ THE WATER W/ ME. AFTER FIVE HOURS & AFTER BLOWING THE WINCH APART THE BOAT STILL SAT CROOKED ON THE TRAILER. THE BEST MECHANICS SAID THAT WAS THE BEST THEY COULD GET IT. I ALSO HAD TO GO THE THE LOCAL BOAT STORE & BUY A NEW WINCH DURING THIS TIME SO WE COULD GET TEH BOAT OUT OF THE WATER. THE MECHANICS WERE VERY NASTY WITH ME & SWORE I WOULD GET REIMBURSED FOR THE NEW WINCH, WHICH I DID NOT. AFTER THAT I NEVER HEARD FROM WALTER THE OWNER TO TRY TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION. THE MARINA WHERE I BOUGHT THE BOAT HAD TO COME & PICK UP BOAT & TRAILER & FIX IT THEMSELVES. AFTER THE THREE WEEKS OF WAITING ON NEW ROLLERS FOR THE TRAILER I FINALLY GET IT BACK. I GO OUT ON IT AGAIN & THE MASTER CYLINDER ON THE TRAILER BREAKS & THE TRAILER WILL NOT GO IN REVERSE. LUCKILY THE TRAILER IS WARRANTIED & I CAN HAVE MY OWN MECHANIC FIX IT. I WOULD NOT EVEN WASTE MY TIME CALL DICKERSON'S.

HERE'S THE KICKER I JUST RECEIVED A BILL IN THE MAIL FOR $228.00 FOR TRAILER SET UP. IMAGINE THAT!