Dick Masheter FordStay away

On April 18th I traded in my vehicle for a 2008 ford fusion. I put $800 down and traded in my car, and drove off the lot in the 2008 fusion. I signed a 10 day pay off on my existing car and the balance was supposed to be paid off. On may 27th I was notified by the credit bureau that I received a 30 day late on my existing car note. I then contacted Dick Masheter Ford to inquire why my vehicle had not been paid off yet. I was told that the financing fell through on the new car and that that the finance company had given that information to the dealership on May 4th. The reason they didn't let me know on May 4th was that they were continuing to run my credit through other finance companies to try and get an approval. I then told them that I would like my vehicle and deposit back and for them to provide a letter to the credit bureau explaining what had happened. They informed me that my vehicle had been sold and I could not get it back. They then told me that they would give me a vehicle that was worth $3700 and that was all they would do. I looked up the blue book value and it quoted my existing vehicle at $6300, so I told the the sales manager and the owner that I would have to talk to an attorney. They told me that they would make one car payment on my existing car to be nice, but If I contacted an attorney that all communication would be severd. On June 2nd I obtained an attorney and to date I have had no dealings with the Dealership. On June 19th they came to my home and took the new vehicle. To date they still have not paid off my existing vehicle that was traded in and have not fixed my credit and have not given me back my deposit. Now I am without a vehicle.