Dibakar Roy SharmaKVP Certificates Been Matured six months back still not getting.........!

To; From;

Postal Service Board; Dibakar Roy Sharma
New Delhi; 104B Raja S C Mullick Road;
Near Dinabondhu Andrews College;
Kolkata;- 700047; (WB)

Sub:- KVP Certificates been matured six months back still not getting the
matured amount.

Respected Sir / Mam;

With due respect I would like to state myself as Mr Dibakar Roy Sharma from Kolkata (India).

Now here I want to tell you that, I have an Investment done in Kahalgaon (Bhagalpur/Bihar) Post Office in N.T.P.C / PTS Colony. i.e., Kishan Vikas Patra; 8 -9 Years back and which been already matured in 15/10/2010.

We were there when my father was Posted there as an deputy chief Engineer in N.T.P.C / Kahalgaon (Bihar). But after my father's death due to Cancer on 2001 we shifted permanently to kolkata.

And on 2006 we taken Mortgage loan in kolkata from SBBJ Bank Rashbehari branch against this above KVP certificates. And the loan is also completed 2 - 3 years back.
So, bank also given many reminder to this particular P.O in Bihar but they are not responding to any of them. And for Harrasment they trying to convince us that we have applied it for the transfer to kolkata P.O. And will take time to process.

But that also saying from last six months. Where as we have not given any application or Direct applied for the transfer. So if according to them if transfer is the case than why not still they not sended us in this six months?

So, this is my details of P.O KVP Certificates:-

* Name with whom it's been done:- 1) Dibakar Roy Sharma (Myself).
2) Smt.Siuli Roy Sharma (My Mother)

Matured date is : - 10 / 10 / 2010.

* KVP Certificates details :- 1) 04CD 861356 - 04CD 861359 (Total 04 certicates of
Rs 10, 000 each.

2) 04CD 861391 - 04CD 861420 (Total 30 Certificates of
Rs 10, 000 each.

Matured Date is :- 15 / 10 / 2010.

* Contact number of this Particular P.O is [protected] (Off.)

* Mobile Number of Post Master of this P.O is [protected] (Mr.Subhas Paswan)

So, this an request to you if you kindly verify this above matter and help us to get our money back as we really need this amount. My mother is Psychiatric + Diabetic patient. She has a huge expense for her medical problems. Am doing a private job. From all side we are in financial problem.

I will be really ever grateful to you if you please help us to find the way out of this problem. And if you need to contact with us, you can also call me on 033- [protected] (Res).

Kindly do the needful to be done and do oblige us. Looking forward to your some reply. And hope for the best.

Thanking you.