diapers/similac powder recallCan not refund for similac powder

S

I have bought 6 pack similac powder in www.diapers.com (order no 5772104).Recently, Similac company has voluntary recalled affected powder. I was found that all of powder I bought was in recalled list.I mailed to diapers customer center request to resolve this things, because I have ship these powder out of America to china . It is hard to return the box to Similac company. But they said they cannot handle these things unless return these powder to company.According to their return policy, " If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of packages within 365 days of the sale date and issue a full refund."
I want the website deal with these things and refund me directly.Then Similac reimburses the seller.

savesomebux Apr 13, 2011

I have no sympathy for you. Diapers.com only delivers to the United States. What you do with it once it leaves the United States is your responsibility; not the company's.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices