Diane Turnervery disappointed

This is a very shotty business your running here I don't see how ya'll are allowed to stay in business it really makes me made that this thing come on my computer saying it was eat up with infections and i bought a 2yr subscription for $49.95 and i was to be proctected for 2yrs look a here I'm there again i just had to buy another one that one I bought from this company was on 12-01-09. I just had to buy another one tonight. You soled me a lie I live in the south so you know we don't make awhole lot of money that's very distasteful to do that to hard working folks. I would like to have my money returned to me yes you have a record i have proof i paid this company FOR NOTHING!!! IF I DO PEOPLE WRONG I LIKE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices