Diana GauseHave not received my product

I am very discouraged and furious with this company. I have bought the Acer Computer and paid in October 2008. I have not yet receive my product after 9 months. I was told to allow 6 to 8weeks and everytime I have called to discuss my account I have been told to allow 6 to 8more weeks. I am very concerned that I may have lost my hard earned money of over $600 to a company I trusted. When will I receive my product? Should I involve a lawyer just to get what my money has paid for?

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 03, 2009

I would call the company back and tell them to give you a refund. The fact that they keep telling you to wait another 6-8 weeks is ridiculous especially since its been 9 months. The product was probably lost and they should have to give you a refund. Ask for them to look up the tracking number for the product and find out where it is. No item should take this long! Be tough when you talk to them or get someone else whose more intimidating, so the company doesn't try and take advantage of you. It will get the process moving when you have a person that's good in dealing with confrontation and businesses like this. Thankfully I have my husband for that job. haha I would then go to a different company. One company known for great customer service is Newegg and they deal with computers and that sort of stuff. We've used them a lot. I honestly can't imagine that a lawyer would actually do anything regarding this.