Diamonds And Denim Luxe Corpscam

Chauncee nicole mark phillips does not do anything she says se does she doesnt pay her employees or send out whatever product she says she is saling or provide any service she may have.

ANABELLA SERENA Jun 26, 2009

I SENT TO HER $7000 DOLLARS, SHE STOLE MY MONEY.. SHE NEVER SENT ME NOTHING... IM SO SAD!! SHE RUIN MY BUSSINES AND ACCOUNT...

ANABELLA SERENA Jun 26, 2009

PLEASE DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO CHAUNCEE NICOLE MARKS!! SHE STOLE FROM ME $7000 DOLLARS!!!

• Am
    Amanda Newman Jun 30, 2009

She has several businesses with different names she is a FRAUD with 2 other Tamara Thomas and Demetric Arnold!!! BEWARE!!! They post Ads on Craig's list and they do not even have the products to send!!!

• Vi
    viligente Jul 08, 2009

Diamonds and denim luxe are scams, Ms. Phillips and Mr. Ardnold, but Ms. Thomas had no idea what was going on until she saw the compliants online. I talked to her myself about it, she appauled about it. She clearly stated "I knew this job was too good to be true". Now she has to find another job in this reccession time. Ms. Phillips is evil.

• Sc
    scbeauty Jul 09, 2009

I am a former employee and I have all the information u need to proceed. I have her home address and telephone number. I have also filed a worthless check warrant due to the fact she wrote me a payroll check and it came back NSF. She also owes me two months worth of pay. You can reach me at [email][protected]@yahoo.com[/email]

• Wo
    worstnightmare Nov 03, 2009

This ### rips EVERYBODY off. Don't be surprised. She's a FAKE. She makes her living off of STEALING other innocent people's money. Get a life NICOLE, or whatever you're calling yourself these days.

• Er
    errittated Jan 15, 2010

I want to get this lady back so bad, i was a former employee of hers as well, and felt this job was to good to be true. We confronted her about it, and she tried to put on an act for us and cried..even the cops didn't believe her as much, but couldn't do much. She will lie to consumers, and she doesn't even know how to run a business. She gets ideas and processes from her so called employees whom she won't ever pay! I still have papers and what not if I plan to file a case. She is such a scam and fake! How you gonna say you owned millions from the other company, yet can't even get nice clothes, a car, or her own place. C'mon now!!

• Fo
    foxytrot Feb 16, 2010

I also have worked with Chauncee Nicole Marks (or Nicole Marks was originally her name when I met her). I was her cell phone representative when I worked for Sprint at the time that I met her. She constantly came in trying to purchase new phones for her "employees" (which we never saw) and never paid her account. After telling her I would no longer sell her phones without paying the full account balance she finally paid and then offered me a job! Desperate to leave Sprint after 4 years I made the terrible decision to work for her instead. I am now owed 4 1/2 months' pay from Nicole and have resolved I will never receive a penny! Do not work for this woman...she is a liar, a faker and will steal anything and everything she can get her hands on!