Menu
Y
Author of the complaint
12:40 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This insurance is like a cancer that won't go away. I have tried to cancel it and it keeps coming back! Every month I get charged 7.99 and 9.99 for two phones that I have canceled months ago with Verizon. I have contacted the 1-800 numbers, submitted complaints and even have email correspondence that the insurance will be cancelled and my money refunded...but the charges keep coming back! I would highly discourage anyone from using the company EVER. You will never get rid of these insurance charges. I am thinking that I will have to completely close my credit card down and get a new one for these charges to stop.

3 comments
J
Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm EST

I tried to cancel it also, but it took pure determination! Call DWP Claims & Billing at [protected] and hit number 2 for updating your credit card. This is the only way that I was able to speak to a person. I informed them that it is ridiculous that the cancellation number will not answer, and none of their email addresses work. I also let them know that I am just as sneaky as they are, that's why I hit the number 2 to update credit card info. I told Ethan from DWP that I want it cancelled today and to provide a confirmation number. It was finally handled and removed.

I hope this helps anyone in this position also!

H
Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm EDT

Thank you! I called them and was told that they will be deleting my card number so there won't be further charges. Here's hoping it works!

K
Dec 09, 2017 2:09 am EST

Can you please provide me their number? I can't find information for Diamond Wireless anywhere other than being redirected to Victra. Which is the store I purchased my new phone from and they told me they couldn't cancel the insurance on my dead phone even though Victra bought out Diamond Wireless.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

28 complaints