Diamond Wireless — insurance

This insurance is like a cancer that won't go away. I have tried to cancel it and it keeps coming back! Every month I get charged 7.99 and 9.99 for two phones that I have canceled months ago with Verizon. I have contacted the 1-800 numbers, submitted complaints and even have email correspondence that the insurance will be cancelled and my money refunded...but the charges keep coming back!! I would highly discourage anyone from using the company EVER. You will never get rid of these insurance charges. I am thinking that I will have to completely close my credit card down and get a new one for these charges to stop.

Jacqueline Blevins Dec 11, 2017

I tried to cancel it also, but it took pure determination!! Call DWP Claims & Billing at [protected] and hit number 2 for updating your credit card. This is the only way that I was able to speak to a person. I informed them that it is ridiculous that the cancellation number will not answer, and none of their email addresses work. I also let them know that I am just as sneaky as they are, that's why I hit the number 2 to update credit card info. I told Ethan from DWP that I want it cancelled today and to provide a confirmation number. It was finally handled and removed.

I hope this helps anyone in this position also!!!

• He
    Heidi Riddle Jul 16, 2018

@Jacqueline Blevins Thank you! I called them and was told that they will be deleting my card number so there won't be further charges. Here's hoping it works!

• Ki
    kisxena Dec 09, 2017

Can you please provide me their number? I can't find information for Diamond Wireless anywhere other than being redirected to Victra. Which is the store I purchased my new phone from and they told me they couldn't cancel the insurance on my dead phone even though Victra bought out Diamond Wireless.