Diamond Tourstour bus and itinerary issues/ mature saints trip leaving from cincinnati

Tour #1532165 New York City and the Statue of Liberty, dates September 19-25, 2019. First let me say the majority of the trip was acceptable. First the tour bus pulls in to the area for us to board. The bus did not have Diamond Tours written on it. It had Jaco Limo and it looked as if it had just come from a bus selvage. The front passenger side window was taped with black tape, The bus actually looked like it had been in a few fender benders. I have been traveling with Diamond Tours since 2017 and we always had a nice bus. I seriously do not know where they got this bus. I have pictures that show what i am talking about. As we arrive We did not have much time in PA, i wanted to see the Liberty Bell but the lines were too long, so i opted for a horse and buggy ride instead, which was enjoyable. There issues getting to Avenel NJ, between the bus drivers GPS talking and the tour guide helping to get to our destination. it was very destracting. A few times we got lost and had to back track or the GPS took us a roundabout way to get to the hotel which took up time. The hotel itself was in the middle of nowhere. There was absoluely nothing to do near the hotel. The bar at the hotel was not open the whole time there at least that would have been something to do. After being there for 2 days I found out we were staying not far from a major prision. That did not sit well with me. But i was told the area was the safe. We were so far from New York city it took us about 40 minutes each time we had to go into the city. It would have been better at least to have either been in the city or a lot closer, mind you New York is very congested with people and traffic 24/7. So yes we were always rushing to get everywhere and only so much time to enjoy. I especially took this trip because i wanted to experience China town and Little Italy which were on our itineary, well that did not happen. We were told streets were blocked because of a United Nations event. I still cant believe there could not have been someway we could have gotten there. Mind you i paid $760 dollars plus insurance for this trip. The end of the trip was a stop to Eckley Miners Village. Most passengers did not even get off the bus, we were over an hour late getting there, we could have skipped this and done something else earlier. so in conclusion i did not get to experience Little Italy or China town, the Soutrh street Seaport. Also on the way home an alarm on the bus was beeping all the way to Cincinnati. The bus driver did not know how to get it to stop he called someone and they tried to help. So yes it was not an enjoyable relaxing drive all the way home. The tour bus leaders were great except they could have passed out water a little more especially after we walked through Central Park, the temperature starting rising, I dont think some of the senior passenges realized when they said a lot of walking not to that extent. Most times we were dropped off and had to walk over 2 blocks, in the downtown ny, mind you some of these passengers were on canes and wheelchairs.

Sh