Diamond Tours — mt rushmore, the badlands & black hills of south dakota
I am currently on a tour of Mt Rushmore, the Badlands & Black Hills of SD tour. I have purchased tours with Diamond at least 5 times. I know that the company economize so they can offer low prices. But we are booked at America's Best Value Inn in Rapid City SD for the next 3 nights. We have stayed in some pretty bad hotels but this is is a REAL dump. It has a musty smell and the bed skirt and sheets look like they came from a thrift store. There are no irons or ironing boards in the rooms. The guest has to put in a request to get them. I Thought ironing boards and irons were standard in motels. Do better, Diamond!
More Diamond Tours Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Tours - Falsely advertised 
- Diamond Tours - Dangerous Bus Trip One Dead
- Diamond Tours - Bus tour for senior citizens
- Diamond Tours - Refund for trip 
- Diamond Tours - Everyone on our tour was disappointed 
- Diamond Tours - Accommodations, Itinerary, Tour Guides, EXPERIENCE as a whole
- Diamond Tours - trip to mackinac island, mi / hotels and restaurants
- Diamond Tours - unprofessional treatment during trip 
- Diamond Tours - Poor experience 
- Diamond Tours - Hotel in Hyannis, Mass.