Diamond Resorts International — customer service
I sent am email explaining my situation and was told I had to eat the loss.
Why when I trusted your website? Why would I book reservation for California and Nevada for the same week? It costs you nothing to fit this and yet you wont? Is this your attempt to prove that all the online reviews of Diamond Resort are true? I know I cancelled my Palm Springs reservations.
I cancelled reservation number [protected] for Palm Springs, CA but it is still showing up as a current reservation. I cancelled the Palm Spemeings reservation the Same day I made my reservation for Las Vegas, NV. You will notice the dates of these two reservations over lap. When I cancelled the Palm Springs reservation I was instructed only 50% of my points would be returned. I was okay with that so I cancelled. Please help me with returning those 50 percentage points to my account. Thank you.
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact. 
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare