The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Diamond International — poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Purchased what I believed was a beautiful ring with 44 white diamonds and 57 blue diamonds on september 15, 2009 while on my cruise in alaska.
On october 4th, when I was showing the ring to a friend she pointed out that a diamond was missing.
Called the very next day and was told to fax my documents (I did), next day I was informed that because it was within thirty days they would only replace the diamond and if I have any other problems with the ring I am on my own.
I requested a full refund because I believe the ring to be poorly made with a diamond coming out in less than three weeks (not even worn every day) and a rma number to return the ring.
The fun begins and this still is not resolved. Good news my visa card company has stopped payment and is now helping me with my complaint.
Spoke with another friend and she said she would never purchase again from diamond international because they do not guarantee their jewlery and she had problems with her one and only purchase of two rings.
Earlier I purchased a ring on board ship and it came with a life time warranty, I have received the certificate in the mail, from now on this will be the only way I purchase jewlery while on a cruise.
More Diamond International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international!
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry
- Diamonds International - crown of light rip off in cozumel
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.