DialWorldNetworkInternational Phone Cards

You rotten tricky dorks, The MEXICO phone cards yu sell in so.TEX. are full of double speak and fuzzy language. $5 for 500 min. is not what you get. Besides all the MEXICANS do not reside inMexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey as is advertised on the card in fine print! Three cities? There are 32, 987 other towns, cities and pueblitos that other relatives, friends and vatos need to speak to., (from the U.S.) OK any body needs to complain, call this company's hot customer service line [protected] and really complain about the false advertising, the card is green($5) the front says GLOBAL DIRECT and it breaks in 2, with the rules and regs. on the throw-away part so as most people do, you quickly discard it! When you call that no. above you'll hear the message "We're sorry but our customer assistance personnel are busy with other victims, oops, we mean
pendejos, oops, we mean customers." Then, when they do answer, the message is garbled and they hang up on you!!! There are gillions of other card companies like that one folks (not to mention the phone companies which are as bad or worse.) A disgruntled ex-user of phony phone-cards...SATURN-5

• Wi
    William Marco Jr Aug 18, 2009

I got this card so that i could call scotland. After several trys not being able to get through i called customer service 8 times to try and get assistance. They're pretty much useless and all told me they couldn't assist me. Makes me wonder what good they are at all and what good is this damn card that i'm now stuck with. Would you like to send me an explanation, i would appreciate it.

• La
    Lady CM Dec 28, 2010

I bought the Global direct world card to call London, UK and I am disappointed with this phone card service! For $5.00, I was told (by the machine) that I had 4 hours and 11 minutes to speak. After speaking for 2 hours, my call was cut off. When I called the person back, I was told that I had only 1 hour and 11 minutes left. I'm not the greatest mathematician in the world, but I can add up well enough to know that I did not receive 4 hours and 11 minutes worth of phone calls. I'm not impressed and I am glad that this phone card company isn't the only one around that offers cheap calls to Europe. Needless to say, I am searching for another phone card company to use.

• Kl
    Klulen May 24, 2011

I bought $20 Global direct world to call Philippines, This is a scam every 15 minutes cut off and ### this phone card company is worthless.