DHGate.com / order
I requested for a refund which was declined by the seller despite the fact that my order still hasn't been processed as shown from our chat which can be seen by the image attached below.
I no longer wish to buy from this seller as I find everything unprofessional and very dodgy.
I would request for DH gate to intervene and deal with this but this was not done.
Sent an email Dhgate and they basically support the seller instead of the buyer. Buyer protection does not Exist . THIS COMPANY IS REALLY BAD.
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2019
We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'. Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.
Here's how you can contact the seller:
1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.
3) Find the order number.
4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details
If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - payment verification failed 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - card details
- DHGate.com - legit or not 
- DHGate - damaged item returned but never replaced
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - wigs
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - I ordered a coat on december 25 and haven't heard anything or received anything, it was a xxxlarge
- DHGate - service and refund 
- DHGate.com - small sizes