[Resolved] DHGate.comdress

S Nov 28, 2017

I ordered a dress beginning of July, asked for a refund end of July because it was hideous and have been battling them ever since. They keep saying my refund is being processed. They also had me delete my bad review to guarantee me a refund without returning the dress. Now I'm stuck with this terrible dress and am out $75 plus what I paid in duty!!!
They are the worst!

• Resolution Statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response · Dec 06, 2017

Hi Steph-Johnson,

We checked your order and this was already closed since September. At the same time, there were no disputes opened by the time you received the order for complaints on the item.

We checked your order and it was already closed with no disputes opened before. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'. Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,