DG Services, Gujaratonline job

N Sep 05, 2018

Sir, on 4 sep 2018, I was registered online through DG services for work from home job online..and, i received all the terms and conditions and aggrement from then after sign in to the link which i got from them and the task was so difficult with 1500 pages of form which should have to be submitted till 14 Sep 2018, and then i call them and i tild them to cancell my job and then they told me that if you will cancell the job then you have to pay 7600 INR as utility and maintenance charge, and i told them that I'm not getting ur job what to do and I'm cancelling it on 1st day then y r u asking me for these charges then she replied that its legal terms and conditions of DG services which you have accpted and if you not give us money then our advocate will take a legal action upon you and then you have to face a great problem.

Sir, I'm soo much tensioned due to this fraud job proider of DG services. Plzz help me sir .my email id is - [protected]@gmail.com

Plzzz, help me from this fraud, I'm a student i can't give him that much amount of money.