DETOXIDANTFRAUD

T Review updated:

There was an advertise about Rainforest berry for only 0.99 cents and we never receive after this company took the money from our credit card. And then the company stole $82.31 for a product (detoxidant) from our visa credit card. I ended up to close my visa account because we never order the product and was charged $82.31. Please be aware of this advertisement and do not be fooled. This is fraud and just want your money.

• J
      Aug 14, 2009

they stole 87.13 from me and since I got the other offer which they tried to take 57 dollars

• D
      Aug 17, 2009

I currently going through the same thing. Nothing but fraud. I'm to upset to finish this email.

Aug 19, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They caused me to bounce a check and now my bank account is in all sorts of shambles. I fought hard enough though to get my money refunded. Don't give up hope and hassle them until they cannot stand you any longer.

• C
      Aug 19, 2009

I was charged 87.13 for whatever DETOXIDANT is. I didnt authorize this transaction nor do I know what company this is. Im filing a claim with my bank and hopefully I will get my money back.

• A
      Aug 20, 2009
    DETOXIDANT - Unauthorized Charge
    Phone: [protected]

Saw some advertisement for a sample of some Acai Berry diet pills and thought I'd give it a try. It was suppose to be a few dollars. Couple of days later I found a charge for $87.13 on my debit card for/from something called Detoxidant. First time I called they canceled my account but never refunded my money. The second time they we suppose to send me to the "Refund Department" but after a few minutes of waiting on hold the call just hung up. Maybe third's time the charm. I was nice about it the first 2 times but I think I'm going to have to be blunt to get my money back.

• L
      Aug 20, 2009
    DETOXIDANT - Trying to speak to someone re. charges
    n/a
    Fort Myers
    Florida
    [protected]@embarqmail.com

I have been trying to speak to someone at the phone number on the listing on my charge card statement, but to no avail. I have charges called DETOXIDANT for $1.95, $.99 and $2.00. Am trying to cancel whatever these are and am having a problem getting to speak to someone regarding this. I want this account cancelled and future charges cancelled. Their telephone system leaves a lot to be desired. You are left hanging on the phone for hours and nothing happens.
    This is my formal request to cancel any and all future charges on this product to my name.

Thank you.
    Leona Pierce
    12520 Banyan Drive
    Ft. Myers, Florida 33908

Aug 21, 2009

i too have been ripped off by detoxidant for the amount of 87.13 i have no clue what this is are how they came up with my debit card info. i cant find a number to contact them to get my refund. i am contacting the BBB and my local police department. if i can find out where this company i then will contact the police department in that city and report this fraud

DETOXIDANT - product not ordered/chg to credit card
    detoxidant

my debit card was taken out of my wallet and information wrote down. i have had numerous charges that i did not authorize the latest being detoxidant. does anyone have a phone number to get a refund. there has been no product delivered to my address

• R
      Aug 21, 2009

i just found out the same thing happened to my debit card and it also caused me to have payments bounce.

• B
      Aug 24, 2009

I am running into the same problem, can someone tell me what to do about this company?

• M
      Aug 24, 2009

I also was a victim of the Acai scam. I had to close my credit card account that I had for 7 years in order to avoid the charge of $87.13. They did charge me $.99 that I am disputing because I have not received any free trial as promised. Be aware, there are several of "free trials" advertisements regarding the product acai. Be very careful with the information you provide.

• C
      Aug 26, 2009

I did receive my acai pills but I was only to be billed .99 cents for shipping. They charged me 82.32 on my credit card. I had read the terms and conditions before ordering and it didn't say anywhere in it that they were going to bill me for a 30 day supply...if it had I never would have ordered it. I have tried and tried to call the company as well as contact them by live chat but can never get through to anyone.

• N
      Sep 03, 2009

Call [protected].
    I was able to cancel and ask for a refund. The refund will come as soon as I have returned the bottle and not before.
    This is such a scam.
    Hope this helps.

• R
      Sep 10, 2009

I also was scammed by this [censored] company that supposedly Brittney Spears buys from. It sounds like they are located over-seas somewhere because every time I talk with them, they have some foreign accent and are very hard to understand. I sent for the .99 14-day trial supply but never saw anything about them charging my debit card for the $87.13. TWICE! WITHIN 2 DAYS OF THE 1ST CHARGE! I received (2) 30-day supply bottles in the mail within a week of each other. When I finally got through to someone, they canceled my trial subscription and gave me a RMA # to send the bottle back to them. Still curious about the pills, I opened the 1st package and started using it; of which it has no effect on me. The 2nd package was never opened; I wrote "RETURN TO SENDER" and the RMA # on the box and dropped it back in the mail. To this day, I still have not seen a refund. I talked to my bank about my problems so they canceled my debit card and told me to fill out some long report about what had happened and fax it into them. Haven't gone that far yet. I just talked to another guy at their company today and he told me that I need to print off a copy of my bank statement and fax it into them. Do they think I'm [censored]ing stupid? Anyway, buyer beware!

Mar 17, 2010
    DETOXIDANT - product not ordered/chg to credit card
    Detoxidant
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom
    Phone: [protected]

Detoxidant at [protected] is the name on my credit card with a charge of $87.13. I never ordered anything from this company but I cannot seem to eliminate the charge to my credit card.

I did order a sample from a company named Antiox-Berry and another sample from Detoxcleanse. Some how Detoxidant got my credit card number. Both of the sample orders are build from Information Tech Systems Ltd.
    4 Charlesford Avenue
    Kingswood,
    Maidstone, Kent
    United Kingdom, ME 17 3PH

I have no proof photos, I received nothing from this company but a charge on my credit card