Destination MoversExtortion and Load Hostaging

J

Attention everyone that has had any problems with Destination Movers- please contact me immediately. A group of us are gathering to make sure they stop their illegal practices.

We CAN do something about this. They are violating major federal and state laws and regulations housed under Department of Transportation, Consumer Protection, FBI, etc...the list goes on. They can lose their DOT license for engaging in "load hostaging" which is, in fact, a mover providing an estimate than refusing delivery unless twice, three, four times as much is paid in cash. This is ILLEGAL and they need complaints filed against them to the DOT. Also, the FBI investigated a case in 2004 involving 74 moving companies based out of Florida for the same crimes. They prosecuted all of them.

I, too, have had the same experience with destination movers, with pick-up, delivery, threats to throw my things away if I didn't show up in a different state and pay cash because they don't accept credit card, rudeness and bad customer service, etc. This is extortion. PLEASE email me. Individually it is difficult to fight them, but collectively we can show that this is standard and methodical criminal operating procedures on their part! Thank you,

jessica

• Bb
    bbarrouquere Oct 02, 2014

Hi. I'm a reporter with The Associated Press in Louisville, Ky., working on a story about loads that were hijacked or held for ransom. Anyone care to share their story for a news piece that will move on the wire? If so, email me at [email protected]
    thanks,
    Brett Barrouquere
    Reporter
    The AP
    Louisville, Ky.
    [email protected]

jacob619 Nov 29, 2010

I have a recently been extorted and scammed by mainline moving. I have them on audio denying my federal dot right to have a re wiegh.they then canceled my contract and took 1000 $ and I haveto go to la to pick it up. Please report them to dot, district attorney, bbb, consumer protection, and contact me if you want to get involved . J
    Jacob
    [email protected]

• Cl
    Cleo777 Apr 29, 2010

Hired them to move me from Florida to Nevada. Loaded things on truck then tried to charge extra 600.00. Loaded my brand new 3000.00 flatscreen TV upside down on truck, and when asked to be careful, said that depended on tip. When items arrived in Nevada, my TV was missing. After 2 months of of lies, I never got my TV OR MONEY TO REPLACE IT. They are liars and thieves. BEWARE!!!

• Me
    Megg Jan 19, 2010

This company is horrible and should not be in business. The people who work there are professional at extortionist and thievery.

• Cr
    c rodemann Dec 19, 2008

Moving from NC to AR - 2 days late picking up and took 4 weeks to arrive. 95% of the contents were smashed, scratched or otherwise mangled.

Andrea Dec 05, 2008

Check this out. I did a Google search on Max and this is his freaking house.

2543 Washington Street, Hollywood, FL 33020

Neighborhood: Highland Garden
    Owner: Judith And Maxim Bohadana (as of October 2007)

sales history (2001-present)

B: Maxim Bohadana
    S: Marcella Flanagan and Marie Szawan
    about the property
    Shadow Year built: 1957
    Square footage (land): 6, 656 sq. ft.
    Square footage (living): 1, 637 sq. ft.
    Beds: 2
    Baths: N/A
    Stories: 1

2007 property taxes: $5, 146.55
    school information
    Shadow High School: South Broward High

• Valerie Dec 02, 2008

This company hired me and they sent me out of town for 17 days. When I got back the did not pay me and during my trip I saw them rip off all the customers.

• Si
    SingleMom-Floridabound Dec 02, 2008

...and let me not forget, I spoke to Max earlier today and inquired how that can be so that my quote was changed from 440 to 800 cu. ft. and he simply said to me, because of the "Inventory of Items." "We took an additional 20 items which makes 65 of the 45 that was listed on the "Inventory of Items" and we charge according to that." Oh really, I asked I thought you all charged per cu. ft. which is why I thought the "Binding Quote" was emailed stating this and listing the price per cu. ft...of course you already know the rest...

• Si
    SingleMom-Floridabound Dec 02, 2008

Unfortunately, yet another that has fallen prey to this dispicable company. It's pretty much the same story...email you a "Binded Estimate" or "Binded Quote, " then arrive to your home and all of a sudden everything changes. You're given excuses such as, you didn't list everything on the "Inventory of Items" or we have to charge you extra for packing supplies even when everything is already pre-packed and your "own" boxes and supplies were used. They weren't even able to load everything because they had other customers' belongings and was out of space. Still somehow my items took up 800 cu. ft. when that is the size of an 16ft Truck and their truck is no more the 24ft with 2 other customers' belongings already loaded. At most, it was only 300 cu. ft. of the the 800 the they charged me for and 440 was what they quoted me for. And get this, even though they were paid for the full amount of the original "Binded Estimate, " they wanted me to pay them an additional amount to come back for the remaining items and still they feel as if I "owed" them even though their driver extorted $200 dollars from me disguised as a tip that was required. I too will be recording and video-taping any and all further correspondences with them because they have yet to deliver my items that they have had now for "22" days. I will give the full update when the items are received. Hopefully they have not stolen and damaged them like they have to so many others...will not be holding my breath, but will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Andrea Nov 29, 2008

Destination movers inc delivered my items on October 23rd 2008. Over half of my items were missing and so i called the company a day after delivery and asked if they knew why or where my belongings were. I was told by the representative Ana that I needed to send them an e-mail of what was missing and she would call down to the warehouse and have them take a look. At this time I also asked for a full refund which she told me i would need to fill out a refund form and then they would issue my refund. I was never sent a form for the refund nor did i get a call from Ana about my belongings. I had called back and she told me someone was suppose to look for them on November 7th 2008 and again she would call me back which she didn't. I called over to Destination movers over 2 weeks ago and when i spoke to Ana she told me the same thing that she didn't know anything and that she would call me when she does. I then asked to speak to Max who is suppose to be the manager of Destination movers and he wasn't very helpful either. He did inform me that i had to send in the certified mail my list of belongings that were missing not over an e-mail like i was told in the beginning. I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes at a time and was transferred to Ana and another man named Ruben. Ruben took over my call from there he asked me what my job number was, what my address was, etc... He then told me according to my inventory list we didn't have that much stuff as we are claiming we had and i said i know i was very upset by how blank the list was. He told me He would look for the stuff in his storage area/ warehouse and then call me back. I told him i was also interested in getting a refund and he told me he wouldn't do that until they looked for the stuff first. He also told me he promised he would call and he has not called. This company has ripped me off for over $1800 worth of stuff and i am extremely mad that they are getting away with this.

Andrea Nov 19, 2008

OMG I know exactly what everyone here is talking about and i have had the same experience please contact Jessica i did and am on my way to making this better. We need to do something about this and quick before it is to late. To max who has posted on here you are a horrible horrible man and you are just so ugh i cant even bring myself to say the things i want to say. I agree if you and your company is so f'ing great WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS? This company sucks the people who work there are not any better please tell me how you can sleep at night you selfish ###! you are on your way to getting what you deserve.

• Ro
    Ron C Sep 13, 2008

Destination movers are crooks from the getgo...they lie, hold your belongings for extortion, do not document anything and demand cash or any cash item in which a "stop payment" cannot be used. Sadly, we contracted them in May, 2008 to move the total belongings of my 91 year-old mother from Philadelphia to North Carolina. They showed up over six hours late. After almost an hour of "packing" and loading, we were convinced to let them finish and they will finish and meet us in North Carolina. This was on a Friday, and they were to meet us no later than Monday. Sadly, it took almost 3 weeks for delivery. Stuff was lost, broken, stolen, and nothing showed that they "took" any care of the goods. Instead of going to NC, they went to Jersey and drop0ped off the load in a warehouse. Of course, we were refused its location. Calling the office did no good and they didn't give a damn as to the client. Items that have been in the family for generations were broken. A big round irreplacable marble-t0p lamp table was lost...the top, not the base. Her bedroom set was dented, bruised, wood chipped, and base broke. They stole religious artifacts, microwave, and other items, too numerous to name. A complaint to Florida Consumer Affiairs was a waste of time and effort. These people, well, can't say it...there is a law against homicide.

maxnrubenDomesticViolence123 Aug 29, 2008

I am so besides myself with the scam that destination movers has pulled on all of us. I am going through the same exact scenario as every one of you above. i have yet to recieve my items from these threatning people. it has been over a month and of course a jacked up price which was differetn then contracted. they are awful to deal with. it is a shame that they are getting away with all of this. little do they know those dirty, slimy movers have messed with the wrong person...at least while we are all being put on hold for 20+min we know max is busy responding to all of his complaints... what an awful person looking to scam people. he obviously doesnt know the laws and has his coming to him.

• Ro
    Rose DuSeigneur Aug 19, 2008

Destination Movers are crooks. They refused to honor their binding quote, demanding $1200 more after they loaded their truck with all my belongings. They held me hostage in my apartment, threatening me and demanding still more money. They lied about everything... said they would deliver from Daytona Beach, FL to Tennessee, guaranteed delivery August 16th, then laughed at me over the phone when I called 3 days later, stating that they had taken my belongings to a warehouse in Miami instead, and they just don't know when they might be going to Tennessee. These criminals need to be brought to justice. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob stop these unrighteous sons of the covenant dead in their tracks and restore a hundredfold to their victims. In the name of Yeshua ha Messhia may this be done. Amen.

Jonathan Aug 18, 2008

LOL - you are so professional and upstanding max yet here are multiple people, including current customers where you breach the contract buttressing the original complaint. By the way Max - what does 'back the f off' mean? If you are conducting yourself in a fair and professional manner I am sure no one would have any complaints. I don't see a single thing that is fair or unreasonable other than you libeling my wife and now making some meaningless comment like 'back the f off'. What do you think you are going to do Max? You are impotent in this and can only revert to name-calling and libel over the internet. I find that really and truly pathetic.

max Aug 16, 2008

RE: Jessica Ebbeler is a crazy, selfish and rude customer that is trying to make a quick buck of the moving company, we gave her things back with out even charging her a dollar, she was never even at the pickup location.she is the big scam and ### artist i have ever seen. you got your stuff and did not pay so back the f off

Michigander Aug 15, 2008

Hello Jessica and everyone concerned,

I am “Michigander” and no, I have not received any of my items yet, nor have I received one single call from the company. Today is day 22 of my move! I call them frequently and get a different story as to where my things are and when they will be delivered, so I’m going to call them again today and see what kind of bull I get this time.

My video camera is charged and ready to go…if they should ever arrive.

I’ll write more when I find out what’s going on….although; I think we all know exactly what’s going on here.

Thanks for your help, everyone.

• Al
    Allison Aug 14, 2008

I hired Destination Movers to move my 1-bedroom apartment from New York, NY to Dallas, TX. My scheduled pick up was for Sunday June 29th, 2008. I paid for "full packaging" and only had use of the elevators in my building from 1:00-4:00pm. Because of this, the driver was instructed to be at my apartment before 1:00pm. I was contacted on Saturday June 28th, and was told the movers would be at my apartment at 12:00pm the next day. The movers did not show up until 8:00pm, though!!! And the reason was not because of “traffic delays”, but that the driver was scheduled to do another job the same morning in Boston, and didn’t even KNOW about my job until 12:00pm that day. This was extremely poor planning and lack of communication from the beginning, because if the driver has a job in Boston in the morning, there is no way to get to my apartment by noon the same day. I was never contacted to be made aware of this issue, and I spent the entire day waiting, playing phone tag with the company, and wondering when they would finally arrive.

When I booked this move, 'Yvonne' assured me that by paying extra for “Straight Delivery”, my items would arrive in Dallas three days from the time of pick-up. I have e-mails documenting this conversation. This conversation was the SOLE reason I even hired this company for my move. I had 10 other movers I could have used. Destination Movers was not the cheapest price, and I had other quotes for a 4-5 day delivery time, but their quote assured me the shortest time frame, which was a mandatory factor in my moving process.

After the movers left my apartment on Sunday June 29th, I was under the assumption that my items would be en route to Texas the following morning, since that is what I agreed to. However, that was not the case at all. For whatever reason, my items were taken to a storage facility in New Jersey and were just sitting there. I was never contacted with an update on timing, as I was told I would be, and wasn’t even aware of my items where-a-bouts until I called the company myself to get an update. Then I was told it would take up to 21 days to deliver my stuff, which was complete unacceptable because I was leaving the country for two weeks on July 6th and needed my stuff!! Because Destination Movers did not do the job I hired them to do, I had to hire another moving company to pick up my items from their New Jersey facility. They couldn't pick up my items until 5:30pm on July 2nd, because Destination Movers REFUSED to give me the address of the facility. No one was being helpful to me, and it took the entire day for me to finally get it out of someone where my items were being held.

This new moving company took an inventory of items upon pick-up, and when they dropped off my items in Dallas, I cross-checked their inventory list with the inventory list I was given upon pick-up. One big item was missing, however, and a few items were broken. First and foremost, I am still missing a queen-sized padded leather headboard worth $1, 500, which was never picked up from their warehouse. This headboard is still missing to this day! And the company refuses to help me or have anything to do with it. In addition to the headboard, my TV was broken along with a broken table and a broken stool (all because of the poor packing job).

Upon pick-up, I paid the Company $1, 270. This was for 50% of the entire service they were supposed to provide me; however, far less than 50% of the service was completed. I was willing to pay for the cost of packing my items, and removing them from my apartment, but this service cannot cost anywhere near $1, 270. I have tried to contact Destination Movers multiple times to discuss a reimbursement for the service they did not provide, however they refuse to speak with me. In addition, they overcharged me for “Packing”. In the quote I received, I was told “Full Packing” was $278 (I have an e-mail documenting this), however the total cost of packing ended up being $708 somehow. Yvonne described “Full Packing” as follows: “The full packing includes the movers packing everything as well as the supplies of materials.” Therefore, the movers overcharged me for this service. Again, I tried to contact the company to discuss this, but no one is willing to. I even had packed a lot of items on my own, and used a lot of my own boxes since I had 8 hours to spare while I was waiting for the movers to arrive! Basically this company provided the worst customer service possible and made my life hell for the past month.

My contract was broken in every way possible, and they refuse to do anything about it. 1) The job was not completed. I paid extra money for “Straight Delivery” which I was told meant 3 days, but in reality was apparently 21 days. 2) I paid extra money for “Full Packaging” versus what was quoted. 3) The movers were 8 hours late for their scheduled pick up time, after the company assured me that the driver would be there before 1:00pm. 4) I was told I would be given constant status updates with pick-up and delivery times, but I was never once contacted by the company, and I had to call myself every time. 5) Extremely poor customer service, as no one was willing or able to work with me to resolve the issue, and I was never offered a single apology for the apparent miscommunication and extreme inconvenience they caused me. It was almost impossible to get a hold of anyone at the company, and when I finally did, every person had a different story to tell me. NO ONE should ever use this company!!!

I am in the process of trying to find a laywer to help me get justice with this company and the situation. If anyone out there knows someone who has helped them, or thinks I have a good case, please let me know!!

Jennifer Aug 14, 2008

Destination movers is a prime example of a Bait and Switch con artists. I am in the military and was stationed in Tampa. I decided to relocate to New Jersey. I called this company and was lulled into their sweet talk and claims of taking care of the military. I was quoted a DETAILED price of $1, 200.00 with everything included. on the day of the move i was faced with a rude supervisor that started tagging on extras for a total of $4000.00. I had no choice since i was due at my new assignment in 2 days. They guaranteed delivery within the next week and wrote the date on the contract! It is now 3 weeks later and no sign of my belongings. They said that the fine print states they have 21 days to deliver. when asked what happens if they cant deliver within the 21 days they said "we might give you a discount if its our fault". I asked them who else's fault could it be. they aid weather and truck breakdowns are a few.

I am disgusted and am contemplating legal action as well as writing the attorney general in both states.

Beware!!
    Sgt Jennifer M.

Jessica Ebbeler Aug 13, 2008

Michigander-

Did you get your things delivered? Please update us and get in touch with us!

Jessica [protected]

Michigander Aug 10, 2008

Update:

Spoke with Max...again and he assured me that my items will arrive in 3 days, unharmed and complete, this was 2 days ago. So my items should be here tomorrow (unless they mean 3 business days). Today is day 17 of my move.

Thank you all for the advice - I’ll keep you posted. By the way, my video camera is charged and the second battery is charging.

-Michigander

• Pr
    private Aug 08, 2008

Please note, I have a friend that just recently had the exact experiences that all of you have shared. She is so upset that she has to write her own comment once she pulls things together. As you can imagine, items are several damaged and missing. The move increased $3000+ from the original quote. The funny thing is she has a whole family of attorneys! Actually, very high powered attorneys. Destination should really watch there every move because they are being watched by investigators more than they think so. Have they ever thought about a secret shopper :) We look forward to teaming up with everyone to ensure that this business is closed. Hey, has anyone noticed that Reuben ect...can not spell and he speaks of such professionalism! It's also very odd for a company to even respond through somewhat of a blog, especially discussing a customer's business (that is a red flag right there).

FYI...when I read about the Isralian, the overcharges, the time of the moves, the damaged and missing items and the tip stories, I just could not believe that I was reading EVERYTHING that my friend told me as well. She actually cried to me her experience, this is why I know that this is much more serious than Destination knows. If I were them, I would close up shop and run! Because we're all coming to get them!...Thought some humor could help :)

Jessica Ebbeler Aug 08, 2008

Also- Michigander- check out Destination Movers complaints on /link removed/ There are 20 other stories. You will see how your things will be handled and treated, and you will know what to expect as far as being asked for more money in cash if you want your things, and even though you will have damaged goods and missing items. They are counting on you to back down right now to get more money out of you. Whether you back down and do what they want or fight back, your things will still be damaged and missing, guaranteed. They don't care.

Jessica Ebbeler Aug 08, 2008

Michigander-

I understand your desire for privacy until you get your things. In the meantime, there are many of else who can help you with advice and support right now to make sure you do get your things! We won't disclose your identity to anyone beyond the group, and if you want your name to remain anonymous, email us from a different address without your name in it. We aren't just going through the legal route. Some of us have had (somewhat) succesful experiences in at least getting our things back in a more timely way or less money extorted...I encourage you to talk to us so we can help you. Even if it is anonymously.

If not, only talk to them over email so you have documentation. Make as many written requests for your belongings as possible via email to document it.

Good luck,

Jessica ([email protected])

Michigander Aug 07, 2008

Destination Florida...but I’m in Michigan!

I have a contract with Destination Movers right now. They were supposed to pick my things up from California on the 22nd of July 2008. They didn’t show up until the 25th of July.

I am going to keep much of what has already happened to myself for now. I will post a full review after I get all of my belongings, or what’s left of them.

“Erika”, the person who sold the job to me, told me it would be 4 or 5 days to deliver, it’s now 14 days later.

I called them today (again) and they said my belongings have to go to Florida for “sorting”, and then they will ship them back to me in Michigan.
    In my eyes, sorting means that they are going through my things!

Anyway, I have much to complain about already and would like to join this lawsuit IF all of my items are not delivered and I feel they won’t be.

I’m going to have someone videotape the entire delivery - I promise. From the time the truck arrives, to the time they leave, the camera/cameras will be rolling.

I do know how to share videos and I will make it public for all to see (good or bad) :)
    I will mail a copy of the entire dvd or dvd’s to anyone who wants to view it in its entirety.

Good Luck!

Jessica Ebbeler Aug 07, 2008

Max and Reuben's BUSINESS PLAN that was the business plan of 16 other companies that was INDICTED by the DOJ in 2004. http://www.fbi.gov/page2/march04/moving031604.htm

And guys- you've been operating under the Destination Movers name only since Decemeber 2007. You had to shut down the shop on your old moving company before that because you had too many BBB complaints. This time when you rack up too many complaints, though, the lot of us that were victimized by your company are going to make sure you don't open another company again.

Keep up the libel, though, MAXIM BOHADANA AND REUBEN SHMUELI. It only helps our case and shows how unprofessional you are.

And Max and Reuben- we also are in touch with ex-employees of yours that will gladly testify against you and your illegal labor practices- asking if there's any cheap Mexicans in thea area? Also- careful what you say on the phone to people. You never know who is listening, and it is also illegal for you to share personal information of your customers with others. Did you happen to share my information with another customer over the phone? Thanks for making this a slam dunk case :)

jessica Aug 06, 2008

just a quick note before i gather all of my personal story on these LIARS...you state "we are a proffesional moving company if we were not we would not be open for more than a year already. bbb certified. no matter what we can not satisfy everyone. i understand today's economy is bad, but dont take it out on us." have you even been to your own website? at http://www.destinationmovers.com/about-us.htm you proudly emphasize your 10 years of "dedicated moving experience"...interesting...
    "Our Values begin with fair, open, and ethical behavior" LIE
    I only highlight a few statements but the rest is there to read and LAUGH at your leisure, as any of us who have dealt with you know how completly false these comments are...I leave you with a personal favorite from their site..."Destination Movers guarantees every job—no matter what the size. During our initial consultation, we'll go over your expectations and communicate your specific concerns and needs. At final consultation, if you are not completely satisfied, we will address any issues you may have and guarantee that your expectations have been met 100%." HAHAHA...i am so pissed off right now

GENERAL INFORMATION
    REGARDING HOSTAGE LOAD SITUATIONS ON SHIPMENTS
    MOVING IN INTERSTATE COMMERCE
    A carrier has a lien on the property it is transporting for freight charges and any other charges lawfully
    incurred on that shipment. The lien is specific to that shipment, however, and does not extend to other
    shipments which have moved under other bills of lading. Thus, a carrier may withhold delivery of a
    shipment until all charges relative to that particular shipment are paid. The carrier may not, however,
    withhold delivery of one shipment to enforce the collection of past due freight charges on another shipment.
    When a carrier does hold one shipment hostage to force the payment of freight charges on another
    shipment, it arguably commits the following offenses:

max Aug 06, 2008

RE Srinivas Kolli : i dont know why you are complaining, all paperwork was signed by you and a binding contract was drawn up at your request. you are awaiting delivery. all charges are according to contract. your a crook trying to get in on the lawsuit try to make en extra buck. we are a proffesional moving company if we were not we would not be open for more than a year already. bbb certified. no matter what we can not satisfy everyone. i understand today's economy is bad, but dont take it out on us.

max Aug 06, 2008

RE ebbeler: nice try with the immigration, we are all legal, maybe your not, but the driver did see the picture, and i would more than happy to see you in person as your threatning email that you sent me. customer just wants a free move. thought he hired a mama papa moving company.

Jessica Ebbeler Aug 06, 2008

Reuben or Max- whichever one of you wrote that...my story is the same as many. And I'd be careful about slander since 1- you don't know what I look like, 2- it's my husband's condo before we met and there are no pictures of me there, and 3- even if I did have a photo of myself eating a human head, that doesn't give you the right to engage in extortion and fraud. It also doens't explain why "employ" vulnerable immigrant populations and exploit them without paying them or providing decent wages and work conditions per US labor laws.

Nice try, though.

• Va
    vasusk Aug 06, 2008

Same Here Please Contact me on my on my email and we can group together and bring this crook down. I have already Complained to County Police and they are investigateing.

Srinivas

max Aug 06, 2008

customer was not a pick up location, after agreeing to the service she wanted a straight delivery the next day, the additional charges are for only 400 for the long carry and stairs that the movers broke their back. customer is lieing about information, harrasing us with 15 emails a day, the driver saw her picture in the house with a head of a human being on a plate and the customer ready to eat.discusting and abnormal. according to the contract we have up to 21 business days to deliver. customer did not even give a chance for us to deliver. all services are accodring to the order for service provided to the customer. we advised the customer to pick up her items, we never held items hostage. thank you for reading DM manager

• Ry
    Ryan Aug 05, 2008

The same thing happened to me - load hostaging, full payments needed up front, 20+-minute hold times. I will work together with Jessica to take Destination Movers down and help prosecute to the full extent of the law. Please contact Jessica as I have, and let's make this happen.

Ryan

Jacquelyn Jul 20, 2008

To sum it up I was quoted a price over the phone and explained that they would need me to cover my mirrors in bubble wrap and wrap my couch as well. The young lady told me that the price included packing and wrapping the bed. I did as she asked and when the movers came they charged me an extra $1273 for extra items and packing. I agreed to pay for the extra items but didn't want to pay for the packing I did noit asked for. After taking my things I was asked for a tip and to take up my complaint with the manager. I called every day for 2 weeks before getting him. He gave me a $129 dollar refund only! I asked for my things to be returned he said it was already gone and would be ready on the 29 of May. On that date the movers were not ready and said they could not deliver until june 9. I asked to be informed of a time 24hrs in advance he called a the day before late at night and could not give me an estimated time. He was aware that he would be delivering at a storage facility (Public Storage). The mover called me after 6pm when the storage facility was closed and I could not move my things in. He then tried to charge me an extra $300 dollars over the phone. I spoke with him as well as the manager and he agreed to move it that morning and not charge me. The driver got lost and went to another public storage. I had to go get him and he followed me back to the storage facility. He then tried to charge me $300 again. He refused to give me my things then took the money and left my stuff in the street at PS. PLEASE REPORT THESE PEOPLE TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. There are many complaints about them around the web we need to do something about this!