Menu
Designeroptics.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Designeroptics.com
reviews & complaints

designeroptics.com.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 13 Reviews

Designeroptics.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Designeroptics.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Designeroptics.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Designeroptics.com reviews & complaints

N
7:30 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Disappointed with Designer Optics: My Dolce Gabbana sunglasses arrived broken

I can't believe it folks, I received my order from Designeroptics.com (designeroptics.com.com) and my Dolce Gabbana sunglasses were busted! I paid top dollar for these shades and now I'm left wondering what to do. Will they send me a new pair that isn't broken? I hope they can fix this because I was really looking forward to sporting my new sunglasses. Designer Optics, you gotta do better!

K
7:24 am EDT

Designeroptics.com Terrible Experience: Avoid this Website for Buying Glasses

this website is no good, forget about it. i tried to get some glasses but they took so long to get to me and when they finally did, they were nasty with marks all over. looks like someone already wore them and there were skin oils all over the lens and nose pads. i mean, come on, that's gross and definitely not new. and then they tell me that they don't accept returns for used items. what a joke! i spent my hard earned money and they won't even let me return the garbage they sent me. don't even bother with these people, they are not to be trusted. find another place to buy your glasses.

O
6:09 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Zero Score: My Terrible Experience with Designeroptics.com - A Cautionary Tale

Honestly, I don't recommend Designeroptics.com at all. I had a terrible experience with them. So, I decided to give them zero score. They claimed that my order was in stock, but I've been waiting for my order for several days, and it never arrived. I felt like I was scammed. I tried to cancel my order, but they refused. It wasn't until I complained to my bank that they finally sent out my package, but it was returned immediately. It's already been a month, and they still haven't processed my refund. I suggest you avoid doing business with them if you're considering making an online purchase. It's a complete waste of time and money.

Is Designeroptics.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Designeroptics.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Designeroptics.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Designeroptics.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Designeroptics.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Designeroptics.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Designeroptics.com has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Designeroptics.com.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Designeroptics.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Designeroptics.com.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Designeroptics.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • That one designeroptics.com.com is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Designeroptics.com.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The designeroptics.com.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Designeroptics.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Designeroptics.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Designeroptics.com Review: Frustrating Wait and Lackluster Service

So I decided to give Designeroptics.com a chance and boy was I disappointed. It's been a whole month and my order hasn't even shipped yet. I keep getting these annoying update emails telling me to be patient. Like, how much more patient do they want me to be? It feels like they're never going to ship my order. I'd suggest looking elsewhere if you want to get what you paid for.

I really wanted to like Designeroptics.com, but it seems like they're just scamming people out of their money. I'm not the only one either, there are tons of negative reviews out there about them. It's really frustrating to think that I paid for something that I may never even get. In fact, I've been so fed up with them that I've even debated talking to my bank about getting my money back.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend ordering from Designeroptics.com. It's just not worth the hassle and frustration of waiting for something that may never come. Save yourself the trouble and find a different website to shop from.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Persol Folding Sunglasses Review: Legit, Low Price, but Late Shipping

Got my hands on Persol folding sunglasses from designeroptics.com.com and lemme tell ya, they're legit, which was a bit of a worry with the low price tag. Turned out, I had no need to worry at all! I was thrilled with them until the fateful day I absentmindedly left them in the park. Total bummer but I'll definitely be grabbing another pair from these guys, so hey, that's a review in and of itself right there. Thing is though, I did splurge on the 1-5 day shipping but only got them on the 6th day, which was a bit of a bummer. Still, overall, excellent experience.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com DesignerOptics.com: A Trustworthy Alternative to Big Name Online Retailers

i'm not the kinda guy who trusts online shops like DesignerOptics.com as much as Amazon or the other big shots. so whenever I'm hunting a bargain on these sketchy websites, I always check Google to see if people ain't complaining too much. But, the internet didn't find anything to be worried about with this eyeglass website. So, I took the leap and hit the 'buy' button. And you know what? DesignerOptics.com is the real deal. They sent me an email confirmation right away, followed by a tracking number the next day, and then, voila! My glasses arrived just a few days later. Communication went smoothly, too. I really like my new specs and everything went just as they said it would. This was a great experience and I'll definitely buy from them again. Good stuff!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Designeroptics.com Review: Low Prices but Long Refunds & Restocking Fees

To be totally honest, my experience with designeroptics.com wasn't super great. I mean, yeah, they have pretty low prices and all that, but what really got me was how freakin' long it took for me to get my refunds - from May to July, yo! Plus they charge restocking fees and expect you to pay for shipping, which, like, c'mon dude, not cool. I know I'm not the only one who's had issues with these guys, either. Like, honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying from them again - heck, my whole family wears glasses and I wouldn't take the risk.

It makes me kinda sad, really, because their advertisements and all that make them seem like such a trustworthy and reliable source for eyewear. But no, not after experiencing all this hassle. So, um, big ol' "NO THANKS" from me, my dude.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Unreliable and Unresponsive: My Experience with Designeroptics.com

Bought some Furla frames from Designeroptics.com (designeroptics.com.com) and they told me it was in stock, but turns out it wasn't! I got some robotic emails saying they were trying to get it for me so I hit them up and said I want to cancel. But they didn't respond with no kind of confirmation so I called them up. NOBODY ANSWERED. I had to put in a claim with Paypal just to get their attention.
It took them weeks to finally send the frames, but I already gone and asked to cancel. When I got the item I sent it back immediately following their instruction. I got the tracking and see they received it, but still waiting on my refund.
Seems like this business always got some robo-type responses to negative reviews like mine. Don't get caught up! Beware before you make a move with this company.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Disappointed with Designeroptics.com: Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses Never Arrived

Hey there, just wanted to share my recent experience with Designeroptics.com. I ordered some Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses nearly a month ago and to be honest, I'm not too thrilled with their service. I got an email saying my order was being processed four days after making it, and since then I haven't received any notification of its shipping. It's starting to get concerning, especially considering that I've ordered things from other US-based sites before and never had to wait this long for delivery. I decided to reach out to Designer Optics to get an update on my package's status, but so far I haven't heard anything back.

Overall, I'm not sure I'd recommend this site to anyone and I'm definitely hesitant about ordering from them again in the future. It's a shame, because I was really excited about those sunglasses. I just wish the company was a bit more communicative and reliable when it comes to shipping.

Designeroptics.com Designeroptics.com Review: Authentic & Affordable Glasses

I don't know about you guys, but I was a bit cautious when I wanted to buy some glasses from Designeroptics.com. I mean, so many reviews out there that make it seem like it's a terrible idea to place your trust and money in their hands! However, I figured what the heck, and I decided to take a leap of faith. Boy, oh boy, was I pleasantly surprised when I received my purchase in just over a week's time.

Now, let me tell you, these glasses are no ordinary glasses. They're top of the line, and they are definitely not cheap. But here's the thing, I managed to get them for $200 less than what I would usually have to pay at the store. And before you ask, no, I'm not [censored]ing you here. I'm dead serious. I bought these exact same glasses before from Sunglass Hut for a whopping $340, and now, thanks to Designeroptics.com, I managed to save $200. That's right, $200! Can you believe it? Well, you better start believing it because it's true!

Anyway, as I was saying earlier, I was really worried that this whole purchase was going to end up being a scam. But when I received my package, and I saw the glasses, their case, and the glass tag with the company's glasses code, I knew that everything was legitimate. I was thrilled! These guys are definitely not messing around.

Now, I know that some people have had bad experiences with Designeroptics.com, and I'm not going to deny that there might be some flaws here and there in their business model. But come on, let's be real for a second. There isn't a single business out there that hasn't had to deal with disgruntled people from time to time. It's just part and parcel of running a successful business.

But here's the thing, despite all the negative reviews that are circulating on the internet, I'm here to tell you that I will most definitely order from Designeroptics.com again. These guys are legit, and they know what they're doing.

Oh, and before I forget, I checked the authenticity of my glasses on Certilog, and guess what? They came back certified authentic! So not only did I manage to save $200 on my purchase, but I also received a legit pair of glasses that can stand the test of time.

So, if you're looking to save some money and get your hands on some top-notch glasses, then I highly recommend that you give Designeroptics.com a try. Trust me, you won't regret it!

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Review of designer glasses from designeroptics.com: Long wait but stylish glasses!

from designeroptics.com. I ordered super cool and stylish glasses online from their website and it's been more than a month but still my order is nowhere to be seen. I have contacted their customer support multiple times but they are of no help at all! They keep blaming it on the shipping company and telling me to wait for a few more days. I am extremely disappointed with their service and would never recommend anyone to shop from them. It's just a waste of time and money.

But now recently i got the order and i was amazed with the quality of the glasses. They were exactly what i was looking for and the fit was perfect. The only thing that i found annoying was the long wait but i guess it was worth it. The glasses look great on me and i've been getting a lot of compliments from people around me. I might consider shopping again from designeroptics.com but i hope that they will improve their delivery time. Overall, not a bad experience but could have been a lot better.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Warning: Terrible Customer Service and Misleading Products from Designeroptics.com

Stay away from Designeroptics.com if you want to avoid a headache. Their customer service is laughable at best and they won't even pick up the phone when you have an issue. My experience with Designer Optics has been a complete nightmare and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from Designeroptics.com and they arrived damaged. I tried to contact customer service to get a replacement or refund, but they never answered the phone. I sent multiple emails and messages through their website, but received no response. It's as if they just didn't care about their customers.

To make matters worse, the sunglasses I did receive were not even the same as what was pictured on their website. They were a cheap knockoff that I wouldn't have paid for had I known what I was getting.

Save yourself the hassle and avoid Designeroptics.com. There are plenty of other online stores where you can buy high-quality sunglasses without the headache of terrible customer service and misleading product descriptions.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Designeroptics.com Terrible Experience with False Advertising and Ignored Refund Request

I wanna say that this website didn't give me a good experience at all. My order was held up for multiple months and when I asked for my money back, they ignored me. To top it off, their ads online aren't truthful and make you think you're getting something that you're really not. To be honest, I wish I never got anything from them in the first place.

Designeroptics.com Customer Reviews Overview

Designeroptics.com is an exceptional online store that offers the latest and greatest in designer sunglasses and eyeglasses. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers, who have praised the company's excellent customer service, wide range of products, and fast shipping.

Customers have raved about the quality of their eyewear, with many commenting on the durability and comfort of the frames. Designeroptics.com is known for providing affordable, high-quality designer eyewear that meets the needs of every customer.

One of the most frequently mentioned strengths of Designeroptics.com is the ease of the online shopping experience. Customers love the user-friendly website that allows them to search for products easily and checkout quickly and securely.

Customers have also commended Designeroptics.com for its exceptional customer service. The company's representatives are knowledgeable, helpful, and eager to assist customers with their needs. From answering questions about products to providing personalized recommendations, Designeroptics.com's customer service team goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

Finally, customers appreciate the fast shipping times offered by Designeroptics.com. Packages arrive quickly and in excellent condition, with customers receiving updates throughout the shipping process.

Overall, Designeroptics.com is an excellent choice for customers looking for high-quality designer eyewear at an affordable price. With an outstanding selection of products, exceptional customer service, and fast shipping, it's no wonder that Designeroptics.com has received so many positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Designeroptics.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Designeroptics.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Designeroptics.com Customer Service. Initial Designeroptics.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Designeroptics.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Designeroptics.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Designeroptics.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.