Designer Images ZekebelWedding Album

My husband and I got married on April 28th, 2007. We paid for our wedding ourselves, and my husband worked overtime just to get me the photographer I wanted. We paid almost $6, 000 and after our wedding, we were in constant contact with the photographer regarding the album. Once we chose the pictures we wanted, we never heard from them again! They have sinced moved locations, their phone numbers are disconnected, and they don't respond to emails! I am now 4 months pregnant with our first baby, and we still don't have the memories of our beautiful day.