Designer Handbag Logo

Designer Handbag

Having problems with Designer Handbag?

Designer Handbag reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 19, 2010. The latest review fake designer items was posted on Aug 19, 2010. Designer Handbag has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Designer Handbag has resolved 0 complaints.

Designer Handbag Customer Service Contacts

126s Pleasant ST
Oberlin, Ohio

Designer Handbag Complaints & Reviews

authentichandbagsbydesigner.comfake designer items

I ordered over $2200 AUD worth of Prada Handbags from this supplier.Rodney K Nagy assured me his products were 100% authentic. When I recieved and after closer scrutiny I found them to be damaged in some small way, which led me to doubt the authenticity of these products. I have had 3 independant written statements that the bags this company sold me are indeed Counterfeit. Upon Questioning this supplier about their authenticity, They emailed me an Elements of defamation statement. They have not lived up to there 100% garaunteed Authenticity. The person who I have been comunicating with about this is Rodney K Nagy. He has refused to refund me and refused to enter into any sort of communication about this issue. I have had to dispute my payment through my credit card company. I only just recently searched on google Rodney K Nagy and found this website

I found quite accidently another person facing the same issues as myself and has indeed disputed his payment to Rodney K nagy for the exact same reasons as I have. I have the impression that this man thinks he can get away with this by throwing an email back for response..Elements of Defamation. I didnt even read through the email. I have written proof that his products are fake designer. I have bags here to prove it as well/ Luckily I have an australian Customs officer that happens to be one of my closest friends present at the time I unpacked the box I recieved from Rodney K Nagy from Designer handbag Connection. URL is http://www.authentichandbagsbydesigner.com/index.html

Please if anyone has had a similar experience with this company, visit the same website I came across which is

and share your experiences
I have proof that this company is fraudulant and donot wish other people to go through the same experience I have
I have emailed Rodney K Nagy front person for Designer Handbagbag connection. His website url is different to his company name. It is
http://www.authentichandbagsbydesigner.com/index.html He has entered in no communication with me regarding proving that his items are authentic. He has taken my money and in his mind...thats the end of that. He has not responded to my emails to him stating that I have written confirmation that the handbags he sent me are counterfeit fakes.

• Al
      Alex Onf Mar 20, 2019

I bought a handbag 25.01.2019, Order ID:[protected], but they close the shop in february, but my money was lost. In 08.02.2019 I selected refund money but past 20 work days and my money dosn't arrived. I want my money back or the product!

• Tm
      tmn_1105 Aug 23, 2012

rodney k nagy is my brother i cant contact him either i have recently seen all these complaints and will have to regrettably say that rodney has no remorse for any of his actions never has he is not mentally stable and his partner in life should have known better than to help him sell counterfeits cause she herself loves to buy high end merchandise. All of this really does not surprise me at all, i have recently found out that he has gained custody of my twin brother and sister after my father passed away if anyone knows a number or any possible way i can get ahold of him please let me know. Im worried about there safety especially if he is involved in fraud and like i said mentally unstable please someone help me out and maybe i can help others see who this man really is!!!

• This guy has made quite a negative name for himself at the tender age of 22.

I too was ripped off my Rodney. I have reported him to the FBI and the Oberlin PD. The Oberlin PD will be sending a detective out to visit him. I'll keep you updated. :)

MarcBenz42 Aug 19, 2010

Thanks for the link to my blog. The more people we can make aware of this scam artist, the better. Rodney K Nagy has done exactly the same with me and is making it difficult and costly. I have had to pay an additional $150.00 to get (non) authentication letters written in order to properly file my credit card dispute. And it's not the money I am concerned about as much as the fraudulent way in which Rodney conducts his business.

STAY AWAY FROM RODNEY K NAGY AND WWW.AUTHENTICHANDBAGSBYDESIGNER.COM!!!