DermaprilFraud company!

These people are scam artists! they trick you into thinking that you get a "Free Trial" for the cost of shipping $5.95. Then they start Auto Shipping
you the product every month! Then, unless you notice this on your credit card, they will continue to auto ship you and bill your credit card $80.00!!
So when i called to cancel this Auto Ship crap, the nasty girls in customer service hung up on me and when i called back, they refused to give me a Manager nor would they give me the corporate office phone number! These
people are criminals! If the product was so good, then why would they operate the business like sneaky criminals and not refund your money or just act professional like a legitimite business would! DO NOT BUY FROM
DERMAPRIL...IT IS A HOAX AND THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE ARE SNEAKY CRIMINALS!!! THIEFS!!! LOW SCUMMY MAGGOTS!

• Al
    AlliB Apr 18, 2010

I ordered the free trial of dermapril on Feb. 17 but didn't receive the product until March 6! The 14 day trial ended on March 3rd..three days BEFORE I got the dermapril in the mail! After a week of using it my face was broken out in bumps. Stopped using it until after my skin cleared up and tried again...same thing happened. I started calling to cancel any further shipments but could never get anyone. Left my name and number on an answering machine several times but no one ever called. Tried e-mailing their customer service but all the e-mails were returned as undeliverable. Now when I call I just get a recorded message and then the line goes dead. Sure enough, they charged me for a second shipment in April. It's still in the box, unopened.
    Today I had to call my bank (Chase) to report my lost debit card and ask for a new one. I asked if dermapril could still charge since the number was different and the bank said no, they could not...one bright side to losing my card! I also called Chase's claim dispute dept. and talked to someone. She gave me two other numbers to try and said if I still couldn't get anywhere to call Chase and they would file a dispute and get my money back. The other two numbers I was given are: [protected] and [protected]. I will be calling them first thing Monday morning!

• Ge
    georgiagurl23 Mar 10, 2010

I ordered the Dermapril from the website for that free trial. What a rip off. Then called the number that is on the site, it doesn't work. So I Googled Dermapril to see what other phone number I could get for this scam of a company. I made contact with www.dermaprilcream.com. This company sells the same product, but doesn't offer that autoship program. And they offered me a discount because I had been ripped off by this other Dermapril company. I was getting the product ever 3 weeks. I can't use that much of it that fast.

Thank you Dermaprilcream.com for helping me get this product without going through the autoship program. Finally someone who cares about their customers.

• Je
    Jewelzz Mar 03, 2010

Dermapril-Sp

I have to agree with the above comments. I sent off two orders, but only received one. It doesnt appear to work. Have had difficulty reaching the company. They havent replied to my email.
    But what i would like to suggest is when purchasing products online, rather than using your credit card for payment, use a visa debt card. That way you have more control over your money. To use a visa debt card, you have to top it up first. So they can only take out what ever available credit you have in it.

• Di
    Dietze Jan 12, 2010

I too was a victim of this scam. I am in the process of disputing the credit card charges! I will never make a mistake like this one again!

• We
    Westie Nov 26, 2009

I was thinking about ordering but if you read the Terms and Conditions it will tell you that if you do not contact them within a certain timeframe to cancel, then you will be billed every month in full. You do have a "risk-free" period, which is stated in the agreement. Most people just do not totally read their agreement though. I did not order because I did not want to pay that high price each month whether it works or not!

sallylou2 Oct 27, 2009

THIS IS FRAUD! I AGREED TO A FREE TRIAL .WITHIN 10 DAYS I NOTIFIED DERMAPRIL I DID NOT WANT THE PRODUCT AND THEY CHARGED ME $79.95 ANYWAY. I'M GOING TO E-MAIL THE NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND SEE IF SOMETHING CAN BE DONE LEGALLY.

Malda Oct 25, 2009

I am experiencing the same nightmare every else is. On top of that I have three other scam charges on my credit card for over $90. and they keep attempting to hit it again. Dermapril says it is not their company. I may have to eat the $89. for Dermapril even though I cancelled it, I do not know where my cancellation number is.

I had to cancel my credit card just to be on the safe side. I will contact the numbers on my statement and hope I can get thru.

Don't buy this product - you will be sorry!

• Cr
    Crap product Oct 21, 2009

This company needs to be shut down!!! What a bogus company. I tried to back out once I saw they would start automatically sending me this product for $80 a month. But they had captured my credit card number. What a ripoff!!! Stay away folks!

• Lu
    LucyL Oct 17, 2009

I wish I would have found this site before I ordered it. I am going through it right now. They charged my card before my trial even ended, and I only had 4 days to try it. They told me they would give me $30 back. They will not let me speak to a manager. I am going to dispute it the charge with the bank. Hopefully that will work.

• El
    Elizabeth630 Aug 31, 2009

Getting involved with this company is a nightmare - and Bank of America is not helping to eliminate the problems.

Is anyone aware of a class action lawsuit being filed?

• El
    Elizabeth630 Aug 31, 2009

Has anyone seen any information about a Class Action Suit against this company? e s s

anelka40 Aug 24, 2009

absolutely in agreement, Why use these tactics in billing if the product is so very fabulous! I'm filing a complaint against the company in both florida and Texas which is their so called address.
    ELR

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 22, 2009

Contact your bank then and let them know what's going on.

• Ju
    Julie Sullivan Aug 22, 2009

I ordered a free trial offer of Dermapril, thinking they would only send me ONE bottle of Dermapril, but they keep sending me more each month and charging almost $90 a month for it! Everytime I call the toll-free 888 number, they are "closed." This is obviously a scam and I have lost a lot of money over it.

• Da
    Darbabes Jul 16, 2009

This is why I bought (won) it on E-bay for $23.oo. I NEVER do the free trial stuff just for this reason.

So other than all the "free trial" complaints... I must say, I'm VERY happy with the product itself. I just now went on E-bay and bid on another order.

Starting bid was like .99 with Free shipping... Heck why not?

The pump is in a sealed box & it's the exact same stuff... not to mention it's A LOT cheaper, No autoships or binding contracts AND no rude customer service reps.

Can you return it if not completely satified? NO
    But I'd rather lose $23.00 on my first trial that go through what everyone else does who fall for the "FREE TRIAL"

Good Luck folks & I'm sorry you all are going through this.

• Ni
    Nico in Florida Jun 30, 2009

I agree. I've been trying to get through for two weeks. I've left messages as instructed and someone is suppose to return my call within 24 hours. I've never gotten a return call. My credit card was also charged an additional $79 after I agreed to the $5.95 "free" trial. Don't waste your time with this, unless you want them to continue to charge your card. Very unhappy with this. Nico in Florida

Maryland Sucker Jun 24, 2009

FRAUD, SCAM. PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK. I PURCHASED THIS ON 4/20/09 AND DID NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL AROUND 4/26/09. BEFORE I REALIZED IT I WAS BILLED TOTAL AMOUNT PLUS SHIPPING. I WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS LATE FROM THE 14 DAY TRIAL TIME, BUT I WAS CHARGED THE $79.95.
    DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM! UNHAPPY IN MARYLAND.

• Lm
    lmc12345 Jun 18, 2009

This company offers a free trial of the product dermapril and asks for shipping charge via credit card. Then they start shipping the product and whack your card for $85.00 without notifying you at all or asking whether you want the product.

After using the product for a month, i found it had the same results as my cheepo wrinkle cream - however it worked really well on restoring my leather shoes and chair.

Live and learn

Anteater Jun 09, 2009

My experience has been very similar to those above. I hope everyone will go one step further and register their complaints with the following. We can stop fraud if we report it to the authorities.

Florida Better Business Bureau

The FTC

The Florida Attorney General's Office

The mother company for Dermapril, Rauscher Bekke, LLC, has 2 addresses. I don't know which is the HQ:
    Rauscher Bekke, LLC
    407 Lincoln Rd., #11-C
    Miami Beach, FL 33139

Rauscher Bekke, LLC
    300 NE 62nd Street
    Miami, FL 33138

• Ba
    Barbara Watson May 26, 2009

Charged after accepting free trail and not notified about it.

• Ca
    Cathy May 12, 2009

I also fell prey to this scam! I thought I was getting a free trial sample. I have never done this before as I tend to be very skeptical. I decided to try this one. Boy, did I get taken! I paid the shipping and handling to try this product and would have ordered it had I been satisfied with the results. I didn't get the chance to see if I liked it or not when another shipment arrived. My credit card was billed 85.00!!! I plan to call the Attorney General's office to see if they can investigate this company!!! BEWARE PEOPLE!!!

• Re
    Reina May 11, 2009

BUYER BEWARE...
    My experience is much like the ones listed above. I am going to call again tomorrow to work my way up the chain until I get someone to agree to refund my money for a product that I find extremely lacking.

This company is not at all interested in customer satisfaction. Unless they continue to find "suckers" like me to fall for their outrageous claims (which I'm sure is what they are banking on, certainly not the quality of their product), I predict they will be out of business before the end of 2010.

Janet May 04, 2009

AND PLEASE READ... Their link regarding Resveratrol is a sham!!! Dr. Sinclair developed this product for Shaklee who holds the patent. Then he "crossed over" and sold the recipe to Smith-Klein Pharmaceutical, thus the whole sham/scan is in litigation. The original resveratrol by Shaklee is a highly concentrated liquid form. Folks, this is the ONLY way to get the benefits. None of us can digest pills quickly enough to receive benefits before they enter the system.

AGAIN --- ALL the links regarding Resveratrol were from interviews REGARDING THE SHAKLEE PRODUCT, VIVIX... NOT THIS SCAM PILL!. Anyway, google "Vivix" and read, read, read.

By the way, I do not represent Shaklee by any means... I just use their supplements and now Vivix.

• Pa
    Patti May 01, 2009

What a rip-off this turned out to be. I also ordered their RISK FREE trial sample. Today I received a shipment along with a notice they had charged my credit card $85.90. I was livid to say the least. I called their customer service number and after about 20 minutes of their messages and suggestions to leave a message and they would call me later, I finally got through to someone. They tried to tell me a refund was non negotiable. I told them I was calling my credit card company and was going to dispute this charge which I did not authorize. I told them I was returning their product TODAY. After a lot of yelling (on my part) the woman I was talking to said she would talk to her supervisor and see what she could do. I told her to go talk, I'd hold on. She came back with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and said it would take about 30 days to get my money (minus shipping) back to me. I told her that was fine, I was still going to dispute this with my card company when the bill came in with their charge on it.
    This place in Miami where mine came from looks like a dump. I googled the address 300 NE 62nd St, Miami, Fl 33138 and got this picture. Notice the bars on the door.
    Patti

• Be
    Betsy Apr 30, 2009

I would have to disagree. I LOVE Dermapril! If they hadn't placed me in automatic billing/shipping each month I would not have the results that i have. It produces collagen in my skin that I thought I could never get back or at least I think it's collagen. Whatever it is it makes me look soooo much younger (at least 5 yrs younger)! :)

john conlon Apr 28, 2009

Thanks for all of your input!!! I was going to get this for my girlfriend, not that she needs it, she's only 42, and has great skin, as far as me, I'm older and work in the sun as a cran operator... I started to order, and didn't fill in one of the blanks.. Am I ever glad! You're all great for saving me the $$$. johnny1892

• Do
    Doris Apr 24, 2009

I don`t know if this Dermasil works or not .My complaint is that it seems that when I canceled my Membership, they still want to charge me for my "Free Trial".I am sending product back, who can afford $80.00 a month .they had better not charge me .I sent a comment to that effect

• Be
    Becky Apr 20, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They ARE criminals. I tried to get a refund and was told in an angry voice that I couldn't because it was past my trial date. They are nasty, rude people and I can't believe we can't stop this corrupt business. It occured to me that maybe we are the test subjects and dermapril shoud busted & put out of business!
    Do you aggree?

• Li
    Lisa Apr 16, 2009

come on people, read the fine print already. You guys scammed yourselves obviously trying to get something for nothing. Lets hear experiences from those serious consumers actually testing the product BEFORE purchasing (how many companies allow this anyway)?

• Do
    donna Apr 12, 2009

I did order the free trial, but was not aware they are going to start billing me all that money. I tried to access my account but am blocked. How can I stop them from sending me these products? They also got me into buy magazines and I have not received a one. I need help here with what I can do to get the money back from the magazines and to cancel any future items sent to me. Will I have to cancel my credit card and get a new one?

• Bo
    Bonnie Apr 10, 2009

Agree, this company is very shady. I too made the mistake of signing up for a free trial. I never receved the free trial and then was billed $79.95 for a months supply which I aslo never received. When I called they informed me that they sent yet another months supply. I have yet to receive a thing and I'm up over $160.00 dollars. They say they're going to credit me and stop my membership. We'll see. My advice, STAY AWAY!!!

jogtah Apr 01, 2009

The same thing happened to me It is fraud When I called to cancel the product--I had ordered a sample--I was given instructions on returned unopened product Followed instructions and waited for refund No refund This company is engaged in fraud Report the company to the Florida attorney general

• Go
    Googler Mar 25, 2009

Right on Teresa!!
    The incredible thing is that Dermapril was positively showcased on the TV program 20/20 which people trust and usually 20/20 is good at exposing scams. Mayn people were totally duped. I smell a class action law suit with this one.
    "Remember...when something seems too good to be true, remember...Google it first!" =)

Saran Mar 18, 2009

I would completely agree... I was fooled and scammed I am ashamed to say and I warn everyone out there...do not fall victim to the outrageous pile of lies they sell, it will literally cost you a boat load of money and a large headache!!!

• Te
    Teresa Willliamson Mar 17, 2009

I agree, i had the same problem with them!