DermajuveAdd says try it free only pay shipping

I saw an ad and it said to try for free and pay shipping now im being charged 74.95 for what i dont know. i am being ran aroun in circles trying to get my money back. the website doesnt exist and the name of the company was changed from my digging and trying to find someone to fix this horrible mistake. I am disabled and live on a fixed income and the add said nothing about any further charges. I want my money back.

• De
    Denise Koundry Oct 11, 2015

JimJams. I read the fine print. Which states you have a 14 day free trial, of beauty cream which actually turns out to be 1 oz of sunscreen. If after 14 days you are not satisfied with the product you need to cancel. I called the company 3 days after receiving the product and said I was not satisfied with the product and wished to cancel. I was told by the rude call taker that I had already been charged $59.99. I asked how that could be possible and he told me that your "trial" starts on the day you order not on the day you receive. While still on the phone with this rude man I started going back through my records and I realized that it was actually the 14th day that day! I kindly relayed that information to the call taker who miraculously agreed with me, but explained once the charge was made to my account there was no way of changing it. I argued that they weren't even sticking to their own time lines and wanted my money back. Going back and fourth with him offering to cut the "charge" in half or to me just paying a 20 dollar restocking fee. After they threatened to have me arrested if I called my credit card company to dispute the charge, I had it and hung up. My credit card did take care of it but it's a scam. I've looked at a bunch of these "free trials" and very often the fine print isn't shown untill you put in all your information including credit card numbers.

• Cl
    Claudine forgues Jun 30, 2015

Bonjours
    Je n'ai pas commander ce produit le 18 juin dernier.alors je veux un remboursement .je ne veux pas votre produit sa ne marche pas sur mon
    Visage, sa ne fait rien et pas intéresser en acheter . Quel autorisation que vous avez fait.je veux être rembourser de $119.00 .call me
    Claudine forgues [protected]

• Ji
    JimJams May 26, 2015

You guys are idiots. Read the fine print. It's a trial, if you don't call and cancel you will be charged. That business model has been around for years. You guys are just either idiots, or you forgot to cancel. No one ripped you off.

• angeldove Feb 03, 2015

same thing happened to me & I also am on fixed income. The trial of s/h 4.95 & now it's 89.95 for the crap & same thing w/ the number they gave is just recorded msg to cancel. I didn't sign up for anything & this pg here is where it directed me to. Will also complain to BBB.

• Bs
    bseal Jan 23, 2015

same thing happen to me! Florida needs to shut down this SCAMMING business. I'll also file with the BBB
    Same story as everyone else, language barrier, call center who know where, read from script, they hung up on me.

• We
    WendyHG Dec 22, 2014

Same experience as all of the above. Customer service was rude and condescending when I finally got a live person. It is also an outsourced call center, complete with language barriers, with a clear script that is designed to shut down any possiblity of refund discussion. I didn't receive the cream for 10 days, so my "Trial" was bascially over by the time I even tried the product. I was not impressed and certainly did not feel it was worth $89.95. Speaking to a manager was not helpful. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB as suggested above and am hopeful that action will be taken.

• La
    Laura Deher73 Dec 03, 2014

what was supposed to be 4.95 trial charge end up charging me 89.95 from my checking account I never authorize that Charge and even though I called and cancelled they never return my money back or send me Their product!

• Er
    Erlina Healy Dec 02, 2014

I got scammed by DERMAJUVE COSMETICS! This company has no business to be online as they tried to scam a lot of people by FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, misleading consumers as a FREE TRIAL for $4.95 shipping and handling, few days later this company will DEDUCT $89.95 without you knowing it...if you call their 1-800 number, it's a recorded message for CANCELATION ONLY, no phone number to COMPLAIN about their business deals with consumers! I am totally mad, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income...They had me for $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling...I am better off dealing with AMAZON as once you complain about a product you purchased from them, they immediately do some actions...satisfaction guaranteed.

• De
    Denise Koundry Nov 05, 2014

I also got scammed by this. I got 2 " free" samples from an ad on Facebook. One was Beaute Me and the other was Dermajuve. I got charged 89.95 today for Beauties Md when I phoned an complained that today was the 14 th day of "free" trial and I didn't want nor did I authorize this charge, I was laughed at and talked in circles. After 2 calls, 3 people and more than a 1/2 hour on phone, I still ended up having to pay 20.00 dollars for a "free trial" . I immediately called Dermajuve, this being the 14th day of that trial also, and was told that even though I was calling to cancel any future payments I would owe 59.95 for my "free trial" . I told them I didn't want and had not used their product and would immediately send it back. I was then told I would have to pay a restocking fee and additional shipping fees of 59.95..I am absolutely astounded that any company can get away with this. Oh and they threatened me telling me I could be arrested for canceling payment through my bank because this was an authorized purchase. I will cancel with my bank and call BBB. I hope someone else reads this before getting scammed like I did.

• Be
    Benoist Nov 02, 2014

Rougly the same "sting" as all others... I replied to an AD for the products offering free samples with a small charge for shipping... Two days after on September 12 I was charged on my card 5.64 CAD from Rejuven Eye and 4.28 CAD from Derma Juve. I received the samples 4 or 5 days later and for me it was supposed to be the end. But this week end as I received my statement of account I discover that Derma juve drew CAD 102.68 on October 10 and again appears on the statement two new withdraw CAD 110.01 from Derma Juve and CAD102.13 from rejuven Eye dated November 3...!! Of course I never ordered anything and never received anything... I went to my bank that is open on Sunday here in Toronto to ask them to work on refunding this scam and canceled my card so that they cannot keep on drawing... The banks that let these scammer taking money in spite of several complains an inquiries for refundment should be hardly penalized for not screening their customer more seriously...

• Ru
    Ruthann Dornfeld Oct 30, 2014

I was offered free products for $4.95 shipping and have been charged $89.95. I don't understand how a company can get away with scamming people like this. Do I have any recourse?

• He
    hebardk Oct 23, 2014

I too experience the same issue but I would not back down. I argued that he website that I was directed to did not have a check box to accept when I made the purchase. There was a small terms and conditions link at the very bottom of the page but it was not tied to the purchase of the product. I was tenacious about pressing the issue of getting my full refund and said I had not agreed to any terms and conditions when purchasing the "Free Trial". I got them down to 50% credit or return the unused portion of the product with the RMA number received over the phone. The best part was when I went to pull up the website again there was a completely different web page with a check box to agree to the terms. This company is crafty, removing the evidence of their scam page replacing it with a page that allows you to read the terms and conditions as part of the ordering process. I plan to follow them to see if they try to scam others with the old web page with no chance to review the terms and condition as part of the purchase. I am also alerting the BBB in FL to what happened and I ask that you do the same.

• Bo
    Bonita Patton Oct 18, 2014

Found out i was overdrawn at bank this morning. Why? Because of this dermajuve crsp! Will be talking to bank Monday morning.

• Ba
    Barbnsm Oct 15, 2014

As you can see I was out 89.00 this morning and yes indeed all because of that 4.95 sample I also got sucked into. Called [protected] and customer service was rude refused to refund the amount I was charged and then I said I would report them to BBB he came back offered me 15% back I hung up and filed my complain I would suggest you all do the same thing.

They are located in Florida all the information is in the information I posted above address and everything is there. I WILL get my money back and more people need to be aware of this scam...oh and the product was CRAP!

• Ba
    Barbnsm Oct 15, 2014

BBB CASE#: [protected]

Complaint filed by: Barbra Bistas (More)
    Complaint filed against:

Description
    10/15/2014 Case Received by BBB
    (Less)
    Case Description: https://dermajuve.com/peptide-complex/5/

Sent a free trial as advertised on Facebook then charged $89 and refuse to refund. I do not want product. I researched the internet and it seems many others are complaining about this and it is a total scam. Why they will not refund my 89.00 for a product I was under the impression was a TRIAL...has me stumped. They charged me for it I didn't even get it and if I did would have returned it since the quality from the trial had me less then impressed. How can it be legal to charge someone for something they didn't get and if I did would be returning. Please please have them return my money! (Less)
    Category: Refund or Exchange Issues
    Case opened date: 10/15/2014
    Case closed date:
    Desired Resolution: refund in full. They offered me 15% back and that can NOT be legal again for something I did not get and if I did would have returned. I noticed the charge this morning it was charged this morning they could have still cancelled the order not shipped it and just refunded the money. The reason they are not is because this is a complete scam. (Less)

Marilyn Wiebusch Aug 28, 2014

Now I know why I never buy anything online, because you are cheated again, and again. ONLY PAY SHIPPINGOF $5.95 WHAT PART OF ONLY PAY SHIPPING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??????? I WANT MY REFUND, I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT OR WILL ACCEPT IT NOR WILL I PAY FOR IT, YOU THINK YOU ARE PRETTY SMART BY DECDUCTING IT FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, NO BANK IS STUPID, I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO THEM AND I W I L L BE GETTING A REFUND. HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL OF US, YOU HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT, I HAVE SEEN THIS IN MAGAZINES, BUT YOU MADE IT SOUND SO TERRIFIC, NOT!!! I want every nickel back and I will not give up until I get it!!! You probably have a great product but noone will e, ver know. Knock this junk off, and once my bank sees all of these irate complaints, they will also realize this is a very serious complaint Too bad for you, nowmy name is Marilyn Wiebusch email: [email protected] expect to hear from you by tomorrow, because my fax to the bank is all I need to do...8008927Q46

• Ti
    tigg Aug 22, 2014

I had the same problem. Paid $4.95 shipping and handling. Never saw that I had to cancel within 14 days. Got my bank statement and was charged $59.99. Called and complained and was told if I returned the product I would get a credit. They never said it had to be unopened. Returned the product and was told to take it up with my bank. My bank refunded my money but is now taking it back because the company said it was a valid charge. Talked to some supervisor yesterday named Jandy. Same old line. We can't refund your money because the product was opened. I said return the product to me then and she said they couldn't. This company is a scam and needs to go out of business.

• Bw
    BWas Aug 19, 2014

8/19/14. Same thing has happened to me...thought the sample was free and paid shipping...then 64.00 was taken from my account. When I called 3 weeks later to say the product had not arrived, I was informed that the 64.00 was for the "free sample"...told them to cancel my account and to never take any more money from my account. Will be filing a complaint with BBB.

• Em
    Emilyburke Aug 15, 2014

Same thing happened to me... 4.95 to try the product out now I got charged 64.00 today and it says I have a monthly subscription.. Which I did not sign up for. Waited twenty minutes calling the phone number.. It says it has been cancelled.. I doubt this.. Will see, very frustrated!

• Pa
    Patricia Warner Jun 26, 2014

I saw the ad- $4.95!!! Thought I'd TRY it. Next one came, did NOT ask for or want it. Mailed it back, still charged my card! Now I have ANOTHER charge, after writing on last statement to CANCEL, DO NOT WANT!!! Ignored...what do I do???

• Kw
    KWilliMSW Mar 17, 2014

I saw an ad online for DermaJuve FREE SAMPLE. I only needed to pay the shipping cost of $4.95. COOL! I received the product and was charged $4.95 just as they stated in the ad. Several weeks later, I received my credit card bill and noticed a charge from DermaJuve for $4.95 AND $74.95. I contacted the DermaJuve 800# and explained the ad for DermaJuve and the free sample. Nope, she says. I was being charged $74.95 for a one ounce container of what they claimed was "Daily Hydrating Cream." By the way, I read the label on the container and noticed what they said was the purpose of the face cream: SUNSCREEN. $74.95 for one ounce of sunscreen. Anyway, I argued with them for awhile until the Customer Service Rep offered me a $38.00 " settlement" credit. Once I accepted the $38.00 credit, I would not be able to pursue any other way to get the rest of my money back. I refused their "settlement" and called the credit card company. I told the credit card company what happened and they credited my account for the full amount of $74.95. DermaJuve can argue with my credit card company.