DermaC company logo
DermaC
reviews & complaints
DermaC
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints
2 resolved 25 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

DermaC reviews & complaints

DermaC complaints 27

DermaC - unauthorised charges

I cancelled my account during September 2017 after receiving the trial offer.
I returned the product as instructed with their return number.
At no point was I asked to send it recorded delivery.
A month later they extract money from my account and when asked for a refund they demand a tracking number. No tracking number available no NO refund. Complete scam! AVOID this company

C
Oct 09, 2017

DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!

I applied for the trial offer and like a lot of other customers whose reviews I've been reading didn't realize i'd have to pay £63 pound a month... I sent an e-mail stating I didn't want anymore and still I received a parcel today.!.. Please stop sending me this product.. I don't want it..!.. It wasn't made clear that you get ongoing monthly deliveries.. I've never known any other company sending their product after a trial offer without confirmation from the customer... I can't afford these payments and I don't want the product.. I would like this resolved as soon as possible..

I
Sep 02, 2017

DermaC - facial cream

On July 17, 2017 I've responded to Facebook add to your product to get a trail. It wasn't mentioned on any future charges or autoship of the product.
The trial never came to me but recurring charges of 69.83 have started on August.
Today, Sept 2, 2017 I've noticed the recurring charges.
I phoned the number that was recorded on my bank statement transaction [protected] and stated that I never got the product nor the trial but charge each month.
They said the will refund me September charge but not August.
I never got the product nor the trial! I want full refund of September and August and July.
On July the charge was 3.95 pound
On August the charge was 69.83
On September the charge was 69.83

I didn't get any receipt to my mail so I even couldn't remember what those charges about. I also didn't get the trial so also couldn't remember what it was all about.
How can you charge me without sending a product?!
I just see the charges on my bank statement.

Irit

DermaC - unauthorised card payment

I contacted the company on the 4/7 stating that I did not want the product. I was given details of how to send it back which I did and I have records of its receipt.
I explained that I did not realise this was a subscription and returned the "free trial" unopened. I asked that this was cancelled and no further monies taken from my account. I have now seen that further payment has been taken on 3/8
What do I do? I cannot afford to lose this money

DermaC - dermac face serum

After seeing the offer for a free trial on Facebook. I looked at pictures and was impressed so signed up but as soon as I had put my card details in I saw that you charge money for the trail! This is false advertising and after seeing countless bad reviews online I would like to cancel my membership and the trail and I would like my details to be taken off of your system immediatly if I find any payments have been taken whatsoever I will be reporting you to the Traiding Standards. To try and commit fraud so blatantly is disgusting! I knew there was a catch.

I expect a confirmation Email to follow this up.

Regards,

Maria

Nov 30, 2016

DermaC - Based capital limited DermaC

Unauthorised payments out of my account of £69.83 on october and £69.83 in November 2016, due to the scam other people on here have complained about: namely, one is entreated on the internet to pay...

DermaC - Flawless and dermac

Unauthorised payments out of my account of £59.71 and £69.83 in September 2016, due to the scam other people on here have complained about: namely, one is entreated on the internet to pay just postage and packing for small vials of flawless and DermaC serums, and then one discovers the next month further extortionate amounts taken out of one's credit card. This is a scam, folks, and I suggest you all alert your bank, Action Fraud, Which? and Trading Standards: do it now, as I am going to do.

J

DermaC - dermac face and eye serum

I ordered a 2 week trial on 28 august 2016 I found it did not work as they said so canceled on there net work page as you cant phone on the 7 the of September they took 59 71 from my account I now have to inform my bank to stop payments this is a scam jennylawrence my order no: is 3494760

Sep 02, 2016

DermaC - Derma c vitamin c face serum

I ordered a what I thought was a free sample of the product on the understanding that I only had to pay for the postage cost of £3.95 the beginning of July 2016. The product wasn't any good for me so...

Aug 30, 2016

DermaC - Trial offer

As others have attested to, I too sent £3. 95 to facecare to try the product. Now, without my permission they have deducted £69. 83 from my account. I am pretty sure I double checked any fine print, which of course they are unable to provide for me now, to make sure they had no claim to charge me after any period of time. I called the company, got a person on the line, asked to have the money refunded, they said yes, they will refund the money and cancel the account, but we'll have to see. I've called the bank who said this is scam business model but because I received a product that they can't stop the current charge. However, the bank will not permit them to use my card again. I have to now monitor my account for any activity by derma c or facecare or if they change their name again, then call the bank. I'm so annoyed that dr. Oz and victoria beckham would set people up for such a scam. Have they not made enough money without needing to rip people off? Why can't they trust that if I like the product I would want to pay legitimately for it? Dreadful. Do not take the trial offer. It's a scam.

Aug 15, 2016

DermaC - DermaC &a face serum

I order the free trail a couple of weeks ago now I paid I think £3.95 per solution and thought nothing off it, today Monday 15/8/16 they have deducted £69.83 out of my account with my authority. I...

F

DermaC - Eye serum & Vitamin C

The beginning of July I saw an advert for Eye Serum and it was a free trial, all I had to do was pay £3.95 postage. As there was nothing telling me about any further payments, I proceeded to order. Another box popped up asking if I wanted another item, that I didn't, so continued on to the payment box.
I entered my De it card details and expected to be sent one item and pay £3.95.
A few days later I received by post a package, damaged, as the postman had pushed into my mailbox. It contained two items, which I was surprised at, but as I had only been debited for two post ages of £3.95 each, I thought oh well it wasn't a big deal.
I have tried the eye serum, that does not do what the advert says or what they show happens to the people shown trying the item online.
Today on checking my bank statement a payment of £59.71 has been taken two days ago. I immediately contacted my bank, who informed me this is probably a Company that does not show up front what you are paying for.
This an absolute scam as I have found out by going online and checking other people's experiences.
I am disgusted at this trading practice and I will contact Trading Standards to advise them about this underhanded scheme.

Sep 02, 2016

I think I got off lightly. They tried to deliver whilst I was away so the samples were sent back. Whilst trying to look into what to do I came across these posts and have contacted my credit card company. They have put a stop on any future transaction and gave me a phone number to call [protected] and suggested I cancel completely to avoid problems. Once you take the goods you are stuffed I think! On speaking to the people on this number I do agree this is a scam. It seems that if you keep the product after 14 days you will be charged full price as they send a months supply. I feel I am usually careful about these offers because I know this is what happens but I did scroll down and there was nothing visible re them taking these payments or anything for me to opt in or out. Not really a sample as we understand it at £70 . Generally always pay by credit card online I feel as its easier to sort out . The comp[any I spoke to are supposedly refunding my £8 !

Aug 23, 2016

Hi there I have had exactly the same thing happen to me - about 10 days after the 3.95 I've had a mysterious £69.95 debited from my account. I will contact my bank today and then do everything to retrieve funds and get these scam artists sorted out. Not good.

S
Aug 04, 2016

I also sent for the trial at 3.95 postage. Within 2 days have had 2 amounts of 3.95 and one for 6.90 debited from my account.

S
Jul 27, 2016

DermaC - Scam company taking money from my bank account without my consent

I ordered a free sample of this cream and paid only for the postage and packaging. One month later I saw on my bank statement a charge of £70. I didn't sign up for anything at all. Nothing was stated on the T&Cs as my bank said. It's ###, these people are thieves and they get away with it. I can't believe it! I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring down this ### and get them prosecuted. Also the product is utterly rubbish. Absolutely disgusting!

DermaC - Taking money from bank account

I ordered 2 free samples in March, and Paid £2.95 postage w debit card.More samples arrived and cost approx £79 & £87. I sent 2 e mails ( 8th and 12th May) saying I wanted no further products, which they ignored. I also asked them to collect 2 further parcels which had arrived, as I did not want them. I stopped the payments from my bank in May. On 17th August Dermac recharged my bank some £350 for items sent in April and May before I stopped bank payments. I live on an old age pension, and cannot afford this.
I have copies of my e mails, and of letters to the fraud Dept @ my bank, who cannot refund me payments taken before I cancelled any further direct debits.
I would like this money refunded to me.

A

DermaC - Taking money out without consent

Received this product after saw it as a free trial and only paid a small postage charge, then after a few weeks i had more product delivered that i did not order and it said it was to replace the one i had previously then a further bottle arrived, got a bit concerned and went on the net to tell them i did not want any more and i only sent for the free trial and it made me very itchy. Found out that there were other people in the same predicament as me and that they had been charged very big amounts and that they had withdrawn it without their consent found two addresses on the dispatch note one of witch is above and this one with is dermac po box 7583 milton keynes mk119hd, uk i can not afford to have big chunks of money out of my account can you please try to sort these people out.

Ed

Aug 17, 2015

Sent for free sample. Now, one month later they are taking almost £90 out of my account without my permission and have sent me another bottle. They are also taking the same amount from my bank for eye cream which I did not even receive...not even as a sample. I am disabled and unable to work due to cancer. I cannot afford this. I am very upset that they can do this to people.

Aug 17, 2015

Sent for free sample. Now, one month later there are taking almost £90 out of my account without my permission and have sent me another bottle. They are also taking the same amount from my bank for eye cream which I did not even receive...not even as a free sample! I am disabled and unable to work due to cancer. I cannot afford this! I am very upset that they should do this to people.

DermaC - This is a scam

I got caught by this scam of a company. They are well known by the credit card companies, I did not even have to give my credit card company the name of the Based Capital. I just explained the...

DermaC - Money taken without my consent

From a pop-up online I (stupidly) ordered the Lumera Eye Serum and DermaC from Based Calital Ltd, PO Box 7583 Milton Keynes, MK11 9HD UK. I had understood from the pop up ad that each sample was free and that only £2.95 should be paid for the postage of each item. I gave my credit card number and received the products within a few days. I didn't have time to use the products before I left to go on holiday. I have just returned home to find that my credit card statement shows the £2.95 x 2 (which I authorised) and then two more payments of £87.67 and £89.78 have also been taken without my authority or knowledge!
Fortunately I had kept the Despatch Note and called them to be told that I had (unknowingly) started a membership and monthly ongoing purchase of these products. I told them I didn't want to buy these products but they said as I hadn't returned them within two weeks that there would be no refund! They said they had just despatch the second batch but as a gesture of goodwill they wouldn't charge my credit card, they then put the phone down on me! I called the credit card company and they have charged me again £87.67 and £89.78. The second batch arrived this morning, so I plan to send that back and ask for my refund, but how I get back the first payments may not be that simple. I have reported this to the fraud dept of my credit card company (New Day Ltd) and they told me to send an e.mail asking for the refund...any other ideas please? My order number was 2091382 for the DermaC and 2091386 for the Lumera Eye Serum. Dated 23.5.15 I have been out of the country so only just dealing with this. Thank you for any help you can give me.

This happened to me they took £354.90 off my credit card please contact citizens advice and follow the links to report it to the Trading Standards people so we can get them shut down asap

Jul 08, 2015

DermaC - Took money without my permission

Got sent free dermac c liquid & anti wrinkle cream didn't subscribe since they gave sent me a further vitamin c bottle which I have sent back today plus they took £89.89p out of my bank without my permission phoned them told them not to do it again but now worried they won't refund me

As soon as I placed an order I emailed the company cancelling the order. The order still arrived and I thought nothing of it. Then an email arrived saying a second order was on its way. I emailed back to cancel. I phoned my bank who said around £180 had been taken from my account, but as I had emailed the company to cancel immediately, I was entitled to having my money back. Bank said to check my statement monthly for withdrawal of similar sums, as the company changes its name regularly.

R
Jul 07, 2015

DermaC - withdrawing 2 payments without permission for goods not ordered

Like many others, I ordered free samplesof DermaC and Lumera only to find today that£177-45 has been taken from my debit card account without my permission.It seems that the company keep changing names to continue with this scam. As a pensioner, I am devastated, and cannot believe they can get away with this.

DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission

In May I ordered dermaC after being told on their website that it was a sample and all I would have to pay for packing and postage. Soon after an amount of £89.76. A month later they sent me another derrmaC without me ordering any, soon after I cancelled my account and instructed my bank to not pay the amount. In June they sent me another dermaC through another company. I did not take the dermaC and asked the delivery person to take it back. I will be reporting them to Trading Standards and the police scam reporting if they do not cancel my subscription.

L
Oct 14, 2016

I received Derma C in August. The accompanying dispatch note contained minimal information and I was unable to trace the origin. I later discovered that there was a £3.95 charge against my husband's credit card when he received his monthly statement. He did not place this order.
Today, a further delivery was left at the door step. On checking my husband's credit card, I have discovered that a charge of £69.83 has been charged to his account. While the first charge was clearly stated as Derma C, the second charge was shown as nfldc (work that one out if you can).
I am fully aware of the way that Derma C operates. My husband knows absolutely nothing about this. So how has this company managed to piggy back both my and my husband's details? I find this to be very suspicious.

1 2