Denver MattressNot fulfilling their warrenty

T

I bought a mattress and box spring set from the Denver Mattress company at Parker road just over two years ago. The mattress is already sagging so bad that I have taken pictures of the sag and taken it to the store, according to their warranty the sag had to be 1.5 inches. The sag I showed the manager was in some places close to 2 inches, however, he stated since I measured from the seam and not the pillow top my claim was invalid. No where in their warranty is this stipulation stated, and the fact that such a small amount of difference would be his reason for denying the claim is absolutely ridiculous. Having had extensive back surgery just after buying the mattress, I made it clear at the time that I had to have a mattress that would last the full 15 year warranty. However, this is less than three years and the disrespect that he showed when I brought the pictures to him is totally unacceptable. Save your self the time, do not buy from Denver Mattress they are liars.

javawyo Mar 24, 2010

If you are expecting a mattress to last 15 years, your expectations are way too high.

Jason34187 Sep 28, 2010

You are probably fat I am guessing? am I right? sweaty mess of a man is my guess. You sleep on this mattress probably eat on this mattress and just a flat out sloth on this mattress. A mattress isn't going to be like the day you bought it after 1000 sleeps on it bud. That is just the way it is. That's like me wanting a car to stay in the tight brand new state after putting 100, 000 miles on it. You are to picky and I'm sure you are fat.

Jason34187 Sep 28, 2010

Sounds like you want a free matress, you crafty little man

Jason34187 Sep 28, 2010

I hate fatso's like yourself... next time don't buy from denver then. geez

• To
    TorturedSleeper Jul 05, 2011

I purchsed a queen set (Doctor's Choice) from Denver Mattress 18 months ago. Three months after the purchase, one side started breaking down. Six months ago, the other side broke down, and the middle of bed is saging. I am not fat or a sweaty mess of a man. Due to the condition of the mattress, I am having sever back issues that have cost me more than $400 in medical care. I expected Denver Mattress to honor the warentty which is one reason that I purchased the bed. Insead they offered to pick the bed up at no cost and mail me $300.00. Jason34187 - you are a heartless ###!!