The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Denver Mattress/Legget and whoever — Customer Service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Take a seat...
1. I called Denver Mattress for warranty issues regarding my adjustable bed (I need this because I have had shoulder surgeries on both arms, have a bad back and have lung problems, it's easier to sleep in a recline position). I was told without a reason to call the manufacturer. (sorry but I would have thought there would be some responsibility on Denver Mattress, but whatever)
2. I called Leggett who said they could do nothing without the serial number, something I didn't have.
3. I called back Denver Mattress who proceeded to give me a hassle because they weren 't responsible. She gave me to her boss. Who was willing to send me someone to help find the serial number and would assist with Leggett.
4. I found the serial number, called Denver Mattress and told them and was told a manager would call.
5. Manager called, said he was told I wanted him to call. Which I didn't. He said I would need to go over a checklist, that he would FAX to me. I said fax to me where? He said well I can go down to the local store and get it. I'm sorry, but I guess not having a car, might make that difficult, which I told him. He huffs on the phone, no joke and says he's just trying to help me.
See they will honor the warranty, but I have to pay to have the piece put in.
I said, what piece, they don't know what piece I'm referring to. I told him I went over this before and he said, "Not with me"...jeez. I told him he could talk to my lawyer.
6. I called the corporate office (or thought i did) and was told I shouldn't have an attitude...sorry when was it a part of customer service to tell a customer that they had attitude? I never did that in 20 years, I don't appreciate it when some young person does it to me...anyway...I have a $1400 piece of room decor and am sleeping on a recliner...Good Times.
Regret the purchase...completely
Will never return...definitely
Will pull them through every mud hole I can find till everyone in Colorado knows that they don't care about service.