Having problems with Dentaland?

Dentaland Customer Service Contacts

205 Palm Bay Rd., #159
Melbourne, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dentaland Customer Service. Initial Dentaland complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dentaland above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dentaland. Discuss the issues you have had with Dentaland and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dentaland Complaints & Reviews

Dentaland Dental Services

I requested my son's (age 10) xrays to be emailed to me in writing via fax & email. I wanted to get an orthodontic consultation-2nd opinion closer to my home, not to transfer out to another office. I was given a very hard time by the Manager, Heather. She spoke to me like I was an uncivilized heathen & then abruptly dismissed my son from the practice because I did not respect the "office policies". I respect them, I just did not wish to drive 30+ minutes away to sign a form that I can fax or email &... I would have paid the $25.00 to release the xrays that I had already paid for. My son loved Dr. Smith and her assistants so I dealt with the office politics, waiting forever for a scheduled appointment, misquoted treatment plans and so forth. I will now take my son's orthodontics business & yearly preventive care to another office that actually has empathy for their patients. I am a very reasonable & understanding person when given the opportunity, but I was not. This all could have been avoided & handled with such a different, positive outcome rather than the way it did. It's a shame that Dr. Smith has to loose good, loyal patients because of the office staff's attitudes and behavior.

Dentaland — Experience was horrific

I went to dentaland today for a deep root scaling, and my experience was horrific. The time spent with the...

Dentaland PA Delray — gross over charging, poor workmanship & not submitting claim to insurance co for payment

Coerced by Dental PA Delray into getting a CareCredit credit card for $1, 600 ( I am now on the hook for $1...

Dentaland Melbourne, FL — Dental without Dignity

At Dentaland, dentistry is a spectator sport. Thanks to the open floorplan, you not only get to experience...