Dental Implant CenterBad Work/High Prices

This dentist is very friendly, but does a poor job. He will have you come back time and again to fix his errors.
I had to go back 3 times to correct an issue. It is still not corrected. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over, but with a smile. This Dr. does not listen to what you want. I told him what I wanted, he gave me what he wanted. Why?
What he wanted was the same price for me, but cheaper for him to buy. It did not work. He had to replace once, twice, and then again. My smile is still not perfect! It is not even right. He told me I could come back to fix the same problem again, but after a few thousand dollars and a whole lot of time, I figured what is the point.
He keeps making the same mistake!
Don't waste your time or money on The Dental Implant Center.
Dr. Gillespie, is as expensive as the most expensive, but he is the WORST!